ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 丅ᕼᎥᖇ丅ᗴᗴᑎ : ᗪᗝᖇᗰᔕ

"May the best win." Midoriya walked ahead of Bakugou, not taking a glance at his face.

"Tch." Bakugou scoffed, he trailed behind Midoriya before walking to the opposite end of the field.

Midoriya grinned at Bakugou, balling his hands into fists. Bakugou could tell he was planning something, but he didn't care about what a stupid extra was planning. No one could beat him.

"When you're ready." Almost instantly, Bakugou charged at Midoriya. The blonde recklessly fired explosions to propel himself forward.

Midoriya stood his ground, he waited until Bakugou was close enough. The red eyed male extended his hand out, barley an inch away from the villains face. Bakugou grinned widely, thinking about how easy the fight was. Until, the ground rose, pieces of dirt and solid rock flew up at Bakugou, sending him flying.

"You asshole!" Bakugou said, spitting out blood onto the ground. He wiped his mouth, "You're gonna pay for that, stupid extra."

Midoriya scoffed, "Really? You think you can even touch me, hotshot?" A smirk sat upon his freckled face.

"Fuck you! You'll regret saying that!" Bakugou sprinted towards him. He used blasts to boost him up. The blonde stopped in front of Midoriya. His hands extended, sending a giant explosion onto Midoriya.

In the nick of time, Midoriya's scarred hands raised, a wall of dirt and stone blocked the impacted the harsh explosion.

"Tch! Is that all you can do?! Make dirt float? You some kind of earth bender?" Bakugou roared. His voice piercing the freckled boys eardrums.

Bakugou felt pressure increasing on his neck, he began to rise off the ground. "I can do way more than 'make dirt float'. Would you like me to show your more?"

"Fuck you." The blonde choked out.

"I'm showing you anyway." Midoriya flicked his wrist, sending Bakugou over the line.

"Mikumo wins. Everyone head back to the locker rooms." Aizawa stated, walking away from the field.

Everyone scurried off, attempting to get to the locker rooms in time for the next class. Bakugou was pissed, he got beat by some extra who just got here.

"Oi! Earth bender!"

Midoriya waved his hand, ushering Toga and Dabi to go ahead. The green-eyed male turned around to face Bakugou.

"Yes?" The blonde marched up and stuffed his pointer finger into Midoriya's chest. "You have some fucking nerve! Showing off your power like that! You know how stupid that is?! You're pathetic! You're never gonna be as good as me!"

Flashbacks flooded Midoriya's mind, he blanked out, reliving his middle school days.

"You think you'll be a hero? Hah! Some fucking dream. You'll never be a hero! Stupid Deku!"

"Psh, you might as well try to conquer the world while you're at it. Face it, Deku. You can't be a hero."

"What a loser!"

"Quirkless ass!"

"-ey! Hey! I'm talking to you, asshole!" Bakugou pushes Midoriya back. His green eyes blinked multiple times, trying to come back to the present.

"I don't see how having an awful attitude will get you to the top. I wasn't even using all my power. You just underestimate people too much. Now, if you excuse me, I have to go change." Midoriya walked off, leaving Bakugou to his own devices.

•••

"As you all may know," Aizawa's voice echoed in the classroom. All Might and principal Nezu stood on either side of the scarfed hero.