ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ ᔕᎥ᙭ : 丅ᗴᔕ丅

When we arrived at the bar I told Dabi and Toga to stay there so I can show them around later. I made my way over to Sensei's office to tell him the success of the mission, well kind of success.

"Sensei the mission was successful." I placed the folder on his desk

"Great job Izuku. Is there anything else that happened on the mission?"

"Uhm. Well I saw my childhood frie- er- bully there and we were seen by him and another teen with red hair and sharp, shark like teeth. That's all though I'm sorry for getting caught and causing more of a ruckus." I bowed behind the chair hoping that I wouldn't be scolded.

"It's fine, as long as nothing happened to you I'm content with the outcome of your mission. I'd like you to review the students and their weaknesses and report back to me." He handed me back the folder and sat back in his chair, his hands clasped together dropping in his lap.

"Will do sir. I am also helping Shigaraki with the nomu so it might be a little while until I remember all the students quirks and weaknesses."

"Yes about the nomu what are it's strengths?"

"It will be able to regenerate and have an immense amount of strength."

"Wonderful. Thank you for your time, Izuku."

"It's my pleasure Sensei, I'll report back to you with the information on the students and updates on the nomu." I turned around and left the office making my way back to the bar to show Dabi and Toga around.

-------------

"Shigaraki I'm here." I walked into the lab after I was done showing Dabi and Toga around the hideout and saw Shigaraki turn around and stare at me.

"What are you doing here a day in advance?" He said turning back to his work.

"Well I had spare time so why not? Besides in addition to this I have to memorize the students weaknesses and strengths for the USJ attack, plus training for it, so might as well get this out of the way." I walked over to the coat rack and grabbed a lab coat and goggles and walked over to Shigaraki who was working on new drugs for the nomu.

"Ok well here try this on some random victim, it should make them regenerate." He handed me a pinkish looking liquid in a testing tube. I took it and poured it into a syringe, I grabbed keys off of his desk and made my way over to a cell with a victim inside.

"Hey wake up." I kicked the bars of the cell and unlocked the cell and saw a woman with purple hair shivering in the corner.

"P-p-please let me go! I-I want to s-see my mom again!" She broke down sobbing on the ground and let her hands fall in front of her, her mumbles and sobs mixing together creating gibberish. I lifted my goggles from my face and placed them into my mop of green hair. I crouched in front of her with one of my hands holding the syringe behind my back.

"Hey you'll be free soon. We just need to run a test on you okay?" She lifted her head with streams of tears escaping her eyes.

"R-r-r-really?"

"Really." I took my hand from behind my back and quickly held her arm down with my other hand and stabbed the syringe into her arm. I pushed down and let the liquid flow into her body, she let out multiple sobs and screams and I did so and she fell onto the floor crying.

"I'll be back in a minute or two I need to test if it worked." With that I left her cell and locked it again and made my way back towards Shigaraki.

"Where are the knifes?" I asked placing the empty syringe onto the table.

"Check the drawer under here if not go get one from the training grounds."