ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ ᖴᎥᖴ丅ᗴᗴᑎ : ᑭᒪᗩᑎ

Bakugou was currently waking out of Yuuie to follow Midoriya. He heard two voices come from the alley as he came closer. When he turned, he saw Midoriya leaning against the wall by himself.

"Oh, hello." Midoriya said, looking at the blonde.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Bakugou growled. Midoriya scoffed, "I can't stand in an alley? What are you doing here?"

Bakugou rolled his eyes, feeling uneasy with his answer. "Whatever. You're not who you say you are, and I'm gonna find out why." The blonde said, walking back to the dorms.

Midoriya made sure he left before going back in the alley. "You can come back Kurogiri." The purple mist came back through his portal. "Anyway, you have a plan?"

"Yes,"

flashback oOOo

Midoriya had pictures of students and locations spread across a bulletin board.

"Okay, so Bakugou is with Best Jeanist?" Midoriya asked as he grabbed a new piece of red string.

Dabi nodded as he laid on the floor playing a handheld water ring toss game. "Yes! I got them in!" Toga snatched the game from him, "Lemme try. That took you the whole week."

Midoriya clapped and sighed happily. "If we have three random attacks here," The freckled villain placed a thumb race near the train station, "here," another tac was placed in a park, "and here." A final thumb tac was placed in a small residential area, "We can successfully trap and distract the students and teachers."

"Yes!" Midoriya nodded at Toga's cheer, "I got them all in, beat that, you purple dildo!"

Midoriya groaned.

end of flashback wow (btw midoriya explained the plan from that leaving out Dabi and toga teasing each other 😩)

"Hm. I'll talk to Tomura, in the mean time, we have someone we'd like you to meet.

•••

"Hero Killer: Stain, huh?"

"Yeah." The man said, his tone gave off a sickening vibe. "Alright, Stain. Why'd you become a 'Hero Killer'?"

The killer growled, "Those people call themselves heroes, they only do their job for the fame and money. It's disgusting."

Midoriya smiled, "I like you, you're just like me. Would you like to help us take down a few students and 'heroes' in Hosu?"

His teeth exposed more as he grinned, "Of course, when do I start?"

•••

Dabi knocked on Midoriya's dorm, "You're late." Dabi entered the room and apologized, "I know, I'm sorry. I was hanging out with Kirishima and the other dudes."

"Don't get attached." Midoriya reminded. Dabi nodded, "Yeah, I know. I stayed back for a little cuz' Iida was talking about how this dude called Stain or something stabbed and paralyzed his brother."

Midoriya made a small "huh" before closing his door. "I was just about to talk about Stain. He's our ally, for now. Our main priority is killing All Might and the rest of those damn heroes."

Toga nodded while Dabi laid on the floor throwing his fist in the air saying a small "whoo!"

"Anyway, later we're going to discuss who you're follow during internships. We're going to call in sick. One of you have to call in sick today, and someone else call in Thursday and I'll call in the day we leave for Hosu."

"Kay' I'll take Thursday!"

"Guess that makes me today. Thank God, I hate school."

Midoriya lightly chuckled, "Can you even act?" Dabi gasped, "How dare you! Of course I can act! I can't believe you said that!" Dabi cried, badly.

Midoriya and Toga laughed at his terrible acting, "Whatever, let's hope that slug buys it."

•••

"Sick, huh? Y'know you're foster sister called in sick yesterday. You're going to miss the internships."

Midoriya sighed, "I know, I've helped Nisbett with some work. I guess she got sick from Kenji."

Aizawa nodded, "Alright, I'm sorry you can't join us on the trip." Midoriya mumbled, "Yeah, sorry."

After Aizawa left, Midoriya texted the other two.

virgin hoes 😎🤪

Deku: get ready to go, meet in the alley near the bar

Toga: kayy

Dabi: why did we let Toga name this

Midoriya sighed reading the texts, "These guys are dumb." He walked into the alley, waiting for the other two to come.

"Heyo!" Toga cheered as Dabi followed closely behind. "You guys ready?" The two nodded as they headed towards the bar, having a blonde follow closely behind.

"Open up, Kurogiri." The purple man opened the door, letting in the villains. He looked around to find any spies, that's when he spotted Bakugou.

"Hello," A purple portal appeared under Bakugou, warping him inside. "Goodbye." Kurogiri said, walking back into the bar.

"Following us, eh? You won't really remember this." Midoriya said, walking around the tied up blonde.

"The fuck are you talking about, asshole? I'll tell the whole school what you really are!" Bakugou said, struggling against the restraints.

"I doubt it, Kacchan." Bakugou's eyes widened at the nickname. "Bring her in, we have a mission to complete."

"Oi! Deku!" Bakugou screamed. A tall woman came in, she smiled and placed her hand on his forehead, "You'll be back on track very soon, Bakugou." His eyes slowly closed, the woman looked back at Kurogiri and nodded. He untied the restraints and sent him back to Yuuie.

"Glad he's gone." Midoriya said. "Any-who, let's review the plan, yeah?"

The villains nodded and headed down to training grounds for an announcement. Standing in the front was All for One.

"Hello, Sensei." Midoriya bowed, he stared back at the others to bow as well. "There's no need for that, my boy." He chuckled.

Midoriya stood up, "Sorry, Sensei. I was about to review the plan to the others." He gestured to several villains awaiting instructions." All for One nodded, stepping back to let Midoriya step in front.

"Attention!" His voice echoed the room, "You, you and you," he pointed to three lowly villains, "will be stationed by the train station with two nomus."

The villains nodded and high-fived each other, making Dabi and Toga snicker. "You four," his scared hand pointed to a group of villains, "will distract heroes in a neighborhood called XXXXXX."

"Dabi and Toga will take care of the park." The two groaned, causing Midoriya to glare back at them. "Tomura, Kurogiri and I will be in the center of Hosu."

"You heard the boy, get going." Kurogiri opened a large portal, sending each group to the respected locations.

Before Midoriya could leave, All for One held his shoulder, "You'll do good. I'm sure of it." Midoriya nodded and entered the portal.

yayayyay very cool thank you for reading

I'll try to update soOon