ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᗯO : ᔕᗩᐯEᗪ

Falling

Down

Down

Down

I remember all the times me and Kacchan would play in the park together and pretend to be hero's saving the day. And us playing together being happy.

But,

Sadly all good things must come to an end.
I could feel all the wind brushing my skin and being entangled in my hair as I plummeted down to my death.

Or so I thought..

Splat.

At that moment I had died. I could see my broken lifeless body on the pavement below. Getting soaked in a pool of my own blood. Then I saw a gastly purple thing engulf my lifeless body. I had nothing better to do as a ghost so....

Why not follow?

I slipped into the pool of purple and saw three men staring at my body. One of them had no face which confused me a lot. The other on have multiple hands attached to his body including one on his face which made me only see his beating red eyes. The last man was the purple thing I saw take my body. By the looks of it, it didn't look like he had a body. Yet I'm still pondering on why they took my body...

The man with no face finally spoke
"Take the child to the lab and bring him back so we can give him power."

Give power? To me?

The man with multiple hands then said "Yes Sensei. Kurogiri help me take him there."

"Yes Tomura." The purple mist spoke or 'Kurogiri'

Kurogiri then made a purple mist, which I now assume is a warp, appear and swallow me once again. 'Tomura' walked down a few steps and into a hallway. I followed behind him and he entered a room that had a metal door. I saw my body laying on a metal table in the middle of the room and both Kurogiri and Tomura walked up to the table.

"Kurogiri get the vessel XXX"

"Okay Tomura"

Kurogiri walked away as Tomura started to inspect my broken dead body. He started putting broken bones back in place and wrapping it and placing casts over my body. He then grabbed a bowl of water and a towel and started wiping off blood from my face. During this Kurogiri came back with the vessel and sat quietly as Tomura cleaned my body.

"Kurogiri pour the vessel into a syringe and fill it all the way" Tomura said as he was finishing cleaning my face.

"Got it" Kurogiri said as he poured the vessel into a syringe with a needle that looked to be 25G. Kurogiri grabbed a plastic strap and tied it above a elbow and tapped it until a vein popped up (A/N I don't actually know if you can make a vein pop up in a dead body soo) he slowly injected the vessel into my body.

After that they both sat in silence as if waiting for something magical to happen. And after 2 minutes or so my body started glowing and seemed to outline my veins. It was glowing a bright green and both Kurogiri and Tomura sat eyes a bit widened waiting to see what happened next. But... After that I blacked out.

Flashback over
(Wow what a long flashback)

--

I woke up seeing a bright light in my face and I quickly sat up and saw bandages and casts over my body. Wait...my body...? I thought I died! How am I here?

"Based on your expression I'm assuming your wondering why you're alive right now." I quickly turned to where the voice was coming from and the my left I saw the man with no face standing next to me.

"U-uhm w-who-" I was quickly cut off as if he knew what I was going to say.

"I am All for one but you can refer to me as Sensei for now." All for one said or 'Sensei'

"Now the reason why you are alive is because I brought you here."

"W-why..?" Why would he want to bring me back.? I'm just a useless child..

"The reason why is because I saw potential in you, Izuku. I saw you jump off that building but I knew you had something great in that powerful body of yours. I couldn't just leave you to die." All for one said as he playing with an empty fluid bottle in his hand

"A-ah?! H-how did y-you know m-my name?! A-and t-that I jumped off building?!"

"I know a lot of things, Izuku. That's how I saw your power in your body."

"How can a quirkless child like me have powers..?" I saw as my head slowly drifted to the side trying to hide my tears threatening to fall. Im so weak aren't I?

"My child," All for one bent down so he was at my eye level, I slowy turned my head towards him."You are not useless nor will you be quirkless I will make you a powerful child and you will be a great villian. Mark my words Izuku."

"A-ah? M-me?!?! A-a v-villian?" How can I be a villian if I couldn't even be a hero?

"Yes my child a villian. You see, my quirk is that I can take quirks and give them to other people or use them for my own benefit. I want to give you a special quirk I have kept for a while. Will you accept my offer and become a villian?"

"B-but I've wanted to be a hero my whole life! I can't just become a villian!"

"Don't you see where wanting to be a hero has gotten you, Izuku? They didn't even save you from committing
suicide. While me, The number one villain, saved you instead. What does that show you about hero's?"

H-he does have a point... Hero's never helped me a whole lot.. and some villians really aren't all bad.. if a hero never saw potential in me and a villian can.. I can tell who really cares now..

"O-okay I accept your offer All fo- ah Sensei"

"Good now follow me to your room and tommorow we'll talk more about your new quirk that you'll be getting." He said as he rose from crouching and beckoned me to follow. I carefully stepped off the table and wobbled over to Sensei following close behind.

I can't wait to be a villian.

Word count : 1082 words