What is TheSuperItachi

A/N: I wish to welcome you all to the book of hating on the most absolutely annoying person in the dragon ball community.

Now, to give a quick rundown on who this guy is. He is basically a spammer and a fraud who challenges people just to test him and piss them off by doing his rage quitting shit. He tries to say that he's undefeated yet there is many evidence against him. He's just to dumb to accept it.

He's one of the many people who hate kale and caulifla. But, he takes it to a whole new level is when he tries to take what toriyama said in an interview out of context and tries to say that their not canon. Which is false for many reasons.

This shows how much of a lair and deceiver he is. He also would later contradict himself in one of his videos about broly being canon now, yet he tried to pull the false information of making parallel broly (Movie trilogy broly) canon but kale wasn't.

He also hates on any and all strong female characters. These two fucking pieces of shit being an example.

(All of these characters for sure are a hell of a lot better than his).

He calls them out for being Mary Sues just because they're in some type of super saiyan form. And he's where his acts of being a hypocrite come in.

But good god, his OC has the worst fucking backstory I've ever heard.

Now look, I know my OC is kinda dumb. But I at least admit it and use my character for mainly as a joke. He tries to play his off like it's suppose to be legit.

He's also steals from other other people to try and support his shameful content. Need Proof? Here's a Video from ProjectLDV

Then here's what that rage quitting fucker stole.

And I thought this jackass could not get any lower.

What's worse, it's not just dragon ball. This person uploaded a video of that ignorant jackass talking shit about women and saying that they're worse players than 5 year olds and shit.

You see how this jackass was doing nothing but talking out load and barely doing shit in this video?

He even threw this round all because he didn't get fucking doomfist.

What a fucking Baby!

Last Thing I need to bring up are his thumbnails involving female characters for in the game and for when he reviews anime.

Because of course this is all that he sees female characters! True, Heavenly Controller would usually show a thumbnail of a thicc version of a female character

Because of course this is all that he sees female characters! True, Heavenly Controller would usually show a thumbnail of a thicc version of a female character. But, at least he still sees the characters for more than that. TheSuperItachi just seems to see them as these.

The put it short and sweet for anyone who didn't want to sit through reading that shit, He's basically the biggest annoying and mean asshole in the community and his followers are fucking toxic.

But hey, that's why people like us are here to call assholes like him out.

Kylogan-Dragren

God_Neptune64

You two share my grip with this douche. So I welcome you and anyone else interested.