He's trying to use wrathful form to try and "confirm" GT

A/N: so it seems dipshit is trying to take the thing about broly's wrathful form as a way to try and confirm of GT.

He's talking about the Wrathful form of Broly.

All that was given about that form was this: "According to Paragus, it is a utilization of the Great Ape power in basic form

All that was given about that form was this: "According to Paragus, it is a utilization of the Great Ape power in basic form."

That doesn't mean it's like anything super saiyan 4 went though or anything. It just mean that broly had practical and effective use off of the powers of the Oozaru.

Super saiyan 4 was a  form that was a combination of the Super Saiyan and Oozaru  attained through the Golden Oozaru and gifts the Saiyan with primal power while retaining a humanoid appearance.

Also, that looks like when goku had his hair in super saiyan but didn't go super saiyan.

Also, Easter Eggs don't necessarily confirm something. You know how many times the necronomicon has appeared in different horror movies? Or how freddy's glove, jason's mask, leatherface's chainsaw and michael myers' mask all appeared in bride of chucky? That didn't mean that they were confirmed to share the same universe or anything.

(at least not in the movies since freddy vs jason vs ash comics are sort of a continuation of the freddy vs jason film. Albeit, I'm pretty sure it hasn't been stated as canon).