His GoFundMe Thing May Have Likely Been a Scam

A/N: so there's been stuff that's been going on for a while regarding to when thesuperdipshit was homeless. You know, when I actually felt sorry for the fucker?

Around the time of that when he was dealing with his grandma's death, He felt up a GoFundMe thing up to supposedly help him and his sister from becoming homeless.

Well, there's been stuff going around after he's been doing videos again. RIGHT AFTER EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED MIND YOU! Some people saw that he had gotten some new games as of late, all of those just after he was dealing with the problems and he did the fund me thing.

And Yes, people took notice of it. Especially MLPFan001.

 Especially MLPFan001

While I may not be wanting to jump to conclusions, It's kinda likely given the sort of evidence that was given.

1. He's acted the exact same way as he's always been after everything that went on.

2. He purchased the games just some time after the entire ordeal.

3. He claimed he even told a friend or some shit to back it up. But he does not offer up who this said friend or associate is or have them come on to back up his claim or show evidence for it either.

Why do I bring this up now? Because just a few hours ago 3 people were arrested for scamming people on GoFundMe. 

So if there's any possibility he was scamming people about this shit, his fucking ass ain't getting out this time.