Showing off a preview of DLC 8 ...... Except it's All Just Mods

A/N: so he thinks he can try to pass off a mod image as a dlc image huh?

(Accidentally uploaded this on one of my random books).

First off, they only said full powered broly, not base broly and super saiyan broly.

And it had been made clear that broly was to have a new ability to go with him

And it had been made clear that broly was to have a new ability to go with him. Which in fact, the superdipshit did not show.

We know that tournament of power stage is a mod. We've seen it on nearly every other mod video for the tournament of power ever.

Also, why is broly's aura not green when clearly it is shown even in his normal super saiyan form, he had green aura.

Also, looking at the base broly mod alone, you can clearly tell it's a mod since it doesn't have the right textures, it has no new abilities and he gives no expressions when doing his ultimate

The release he gives. He says it's in January. Sorry to disappoint you, but the sources that gave the announcement never said the specific date. Grated, they said December at one point, but now others are saying it's coming in winter. Which usually starts in December 1st.

And lastly, (Spoilers for many, back away now).

Gogeta has been stated to not even use the stardust breaker in the film. And these were from people who were at the world premiere.