Everything Wrong with "Everything Wrong With DBS:B Movie Review"

A/N: I guess I haft to go CinemaSinsSins on his ass.

Sin 1: Judging the Critiquing the film before it has even been fully released to actually know everything that went on to give a more proper one.

Now it is time, we know everything, we've seen the movie.

Sin 2: if that's the case, they how the hell has no one else actually seen it yet? Hm? Also, You say we've seen everything when that's clearly not the case, you've seen a few trailers and info that came out an assumed that's every single little thing.

"I do this movie as a person that's a fan of broly. Obviously, I am a fan of this character because I have him in my intro. He's one of my favorite movie characters."

Sin 3: is that why you've basically been bitching about him over and over again all because he's backstory is being changed to something that actually can regard him as a character and someone we can sympathize with?

"I'm just trying to give you a frame of reference, a frame of mind that this review is not coming from a broly hater. I'm probably one of the biggest broly supporters you will ever meet.

Sin 4: by that, you mean supporters of the old broly clearly. You've basically given the new broly nothing but flak ever since his new backstory was given.

"Dragon Ball Super: Broly is probably one of the most unfaithful remake, unfaithful reboots of a character that you will find in modern animation. In modern movies. 

Sin 5: Ever heard of Michael bay's version of Nightmare on Elm Street? Also, how is it very unfaithful when it's doing thing like having broly and goku being born at the same time, broly being attempted at being killed by the king and of course, meeting goku and vegeta and awakening his legendary power. Hm? Because what it looks like, it's doing a more improved version of it.

"This character, this movie, this whole production was a huge clickbait."

Sin 6: no, that naturally just applies to the videos you make. Also, you can't prove that as you don't bring up anything to back that up. 

"This Broly is basically emo, feel sorry for me, broly".

Sin 7: something of which I have brought up time and time again could be applied to the original broly. However, the old broly was less sympathetic due to having a basic generic villain personality. (So thanks, you've made me go from think old broly was okay to now thinking he's boring).

"A reboot is not completely erasing the former identity a character. A Reboot is taking a couple of minor or sort of major things and changing them to enhance a character.

Sin 8: Which as you can see, not everything with broly is gone here. Open your eyes. Enhancing him at the very least will actually make him interesting for one. Also, the ACTUAL meaning of a reboot is  means to discard all continuity in an established series or character to recreate them, timeline and backstory from the beginning .

"For example, you can reboot batman as many times as you want. But, at the end of the day, thomas and martha wayne need to die. And this guy needs to jump into his batsuit and fight crime. That's just the way it is."

Sin 9: thanks for using someone as an example that has nothing to do with the thing we're talking about. 

Sin 10: also, it doesn't clearly haft to be with bruce parents being killed in every story they do. As you can see in something like Flashpoint paradox, bruce was killed and his parents survived. With his father being batman and his mother going insane and being joker.