4-Daniel Whitmore

The door behind me closes, I'm home. Finally. I race up to my room and throw my bag in a corner.

Did I pass the test? Did Jesica tell the truth? Did Samuel mean what he said?

Oh.. Jesica. Daniel better has a good explanation!

Daniel Whitmore, my brother. College student. He's a good guy, he has a sweet and caring personality, probably because he's my big brother. He always was a good brother for me, protective, funny. We used to rule the world, well, the garden.

Ah yes, the garden, those were good memories. We used to play there as little kids, all kinds of adventures. It was never boring, it was the time of my life.

Daniel is a good brother, I miss him a lot. I could really use a brother right now, but as far as I know he screwed my former best friend!

I frustratingly grab my phone and call Daniel. I'm shaking, I'm angry, confused, betrayed, used.

"Hey little sis." He says, he sounds happy to hear from me.

"Did you screw her?!" I ask him loudly, my voice is shaking and I'm crying a little... Wait what? I'm crying?

"Woah, calm down. Elisabeth are you ok?" He says, he sounds confused and he's clearly worried. "Don't you dare call me Elisabeth! Did you or did you not fuck her!?"

"Who are you talking about? What's going on?" "I'm talking about Jesica!" I say crying.

"What?"

"You did it, you used me! She used me! You are all liars!"

"Elisabeth let me talk to you. Hear me out ok?"

"You're not even denying. I knew it."

"No Lisa, you need to listen okay. Jesica once-"

I click off, throw my phone on my bed, with my shaking hand, so I almost miss.

I don't even want to hear his gross story, just the thought of Jesica and my brother makes me gag.

"Elisabeth? Are you ok in there?" Mom? "I.. I'm fine mom." "You don't sound fine." She opens the door.

I walk to my mom and hug her, then cry on her shoulder. She goes with her hand through my hair. "It's ok, love, it's okay. Throw it all out."

"She used me mom." "Who used you?" "Jesica." "What do you mean?" "When I was in the toilet today I heard her talking to some random girls." Her new toys you mean.

"They were talking about Da-" Are you sure you're going to do this?

"Daniel?" Mom says. Wow, that was fast. She probably heard me talking to him.

"Yes, Daniel, Jesica said she used me to be near him." "Oh sweetie, that's terrible." I nod.

"Thanks mom." "For what?" "For listening to me." "Any time dear, you're my daughter, I'll always be here for you."

I look at my phone, mom already left the room. Daniel is spamming me, I don't even want to read the texts or pick up on his calls.

I sit on my bed and stare at the ceiling, like always.

Ok so, my best friend dumped me for some Barbie dolls, she left because my brother went to college. They had a secret thing going on behind my back. And now I don't even have friends anymore. Great.

I sigh. I don't want to cry because of those imbeciles.

6 years... My brother lied, my ex best friend lied, they all lied.