28-Very beautiful

There are so many colours. The only thing that I want is for it to be a good mask to hide behind. Something to show that it's my choice to walk around with a different hair colour. Something that I'll like.

So will it be a natural or an unnatural colour.

Definitely unnatural! That's something to have guts for and that's what I'm aiming for. A crazy colour, but not too crazy.

It should definitely be something dark. I look around for some inspiration and I can't help it but to look at my hoodie. The dark purple colour is so beautiful and I feel so comfortable in it.

"Can I help?" A sweet, lovely voice says from behind me.

As I turn around I see the most beautiful girl I've seen in all my whole entire life probably.

She's about the same height as me. She has big dark curls, her hair is a bit over her shoulders. It has some sort of shine on it. The places where the light falls onto her hair is a slightly brighter colour than the rest of her hair.

Her face.. A small jaw line, very detailed head shape, small, sharp, all perfectly matching. She has stunning brown eyes, it's so dark I could just melt away right now. Her eyelashes are curly, but not fake curled. Her eyebrows are soft and cute, they're the same dark brown colour as her hair.

She has rosy cheeks, it's adorable! Her cheekbones make her freckles stand out even more. Little freckles all over her face. Her eyes scream happiness, they're basically smiling. It's impossible for her to look sad, there's just no way.

Her face is perfect. She's so beautiful that all her imperfections look perfect. The vibes from her eyes are so soft and kind, it's almost impossible for me to imagine she could ever be mean.

If I got the chance, I'd look at her all day. Just to observe her and every move she makes. She's so beautiful, it's such an inspiration.

And don't get me started on her figure.. She has the most beautiful figure! Even though she's wearing her drug store shirt, which is oversized. She looks absolutely breathtaking.

But it'd be weird for me to stare at her body, so I stare at her face again.

Her voice sounded smooth like honey, warm like a summer afternoon and sweet like your favourite candy, but a thousand times better!

Her mouth opens again and I can't wait to hear what she says! I just want to listen to her voice. Her beautiful, calming voice. All day, all week, all moth, all year, all my life.

"Miss? Can I help you? Are you okay?" She asks. She has a confused look on her face, it's like a worried confused.

It makes her eyebrows frown a little and her eyes get a little bigger because she's trying to figure out what's going on in my head.

The facial expression, even though it's not the best one to get, is absolutely beautiful.

Then I realize she wants me to answer her questions and I shake my head to escape the thoughts in my mind.

"Uhm.." I say. I want to talk so badly! But no words are coming out of my mouth, it's like my mouth forgot it could even make me talk!

"I uhm... Sh.. The uhm..." I say. My eyes turn bigger and I freak out. Why can't I just talk like a normal human being?!

Why can't I just talk normal, it's like my brain knows words, but forgot them and sentences don't even exist anymore.

She looks at me and waits patiently for an answer. She must've seen the fear in my eyes and smiles kindly.

"Are you here for the hair dyes?" She asks. It seems like she's not judging me at all. The happiness in her eyes even make it look like she think I'm cute..

Which is obviously impossible because I'm not cute, there's no way that I am.

I simply nod. Not too quick and not awkwardly show. I just nod because I gave up on trying to talk.

"Can I help you with finding the colour you came here for?" She asks. And I nod again.

She turns to the hair dyes and her face and body from the side is also so damn beautiful.. Her nose looks so adorable! Her eyelashes are so long.. Her hair, there's a lot of it and all of it is beautiful!

"I uh... This colour..?" I say. I'm completely in a trans. It's like I'm with my head in the clouds.

She turns her head to me which makes her hair swing smoothly to one of her shoulders. The sweet look in her eyes calms me down a little. I point at my hoodie to sign that that was the colour I meant. She smiles.

"That purple?" She asks, she's curious.

I nod. "Yes, that one." I say and smile because I can finally talk again! I'm kind of proud of myself even though that sounds so weird.

She turns back to the hair dyes and searches for the right colour. She grabs two boxes and shows them to me.

"This one is a little more pink and permanent and this one is the right colour, but semipermanent. Which one would you want?" She asks.

I shrug a little. "Idk.." I mumble. I didn't think about rather it would be a permanent hair dye or semipermanent or one that only lasts till one shower.

She smiles kindly. Then holds the two boxes next to my head, but she doesn't really because she's not standing close to me. She's holding them up in the air, looks at a box and then at me. She repeats that a couple of times and thinks.

"If I may give my opinion. Then I think the right semipermanent colour would suit you better." She says and rests her arms to the side of her body, along with the boxes of hair dye.

"Okay, then I'll take the semipermanent one." I say and start smiling like an idiot. It's not like I have a crush on her, but she's just so beautiful and I can see in her eyes she must be so sweet, so my heart just can't handle it.

Is it even possible to have a crush on someone you just met?

It also feels like I only like her for her looks, which isn't fair because I didn't get the chance to properly talk to her yet. Except to find out what colour I'm dying my hair in.

The thing is, I probably won't even see her again as well.

"Alright, was that everything you came for?" She asks and hands me the box of the perfect purple hair dye. I nod and grab the box, she puts the other box back on the shelf where she got it from.

"The coworkers that were supposed to help me this morning aren't here yet, so if you'd follow me to check you out, that would be great!" She says and giggles.

How would someone not want to come to work to work a couple hours with this beautiful girl? If I were in their positions, then I'd go as early as possible to work. Even though that sounds crazy.

That thought made me giggle.

She smiles and walks to the desk with the cash register. I hand her the box of hair dye again. She scans the box and I pay for it of course.

"There you go." She says and hands me the hair dye again.

"Thank you." I say and smile, I take the box from her.

"You're very welcome." She says and smiles widely to me.

"You're very beautiful." I say back to her to answer her "You're very welcome."

——————————————

Oops...

What are your thoughts on the hair dye?

Till next time<3

Very busy weeks will follow now for me, so the next update won't be that soon, but I'll try my best to make it work and upload the next chapter as fast as possible:)

Don't forget to share, comment and vote;)

I love youu<3