16-from 3pm

The two hands on my face fix my hair and grab my hand. "Let's get you some fresh air and privacy alright?" The boy says. I nod. People in the hallway stare at us, I don't feel anything except for this huge confusion.

The boy, who's name is Samuel, takes me outside by my hand. We go to the back of the school and sit against the wall of the building.

I put my head in my hands and put my kneels high to my face, I don't know what to do. Everything is a mess again.

Samuel wraps his big friendly arm around my shoulder, I put my head on his shoulder. I take a deep breath, ready to talk. "You don't have to, you can tell me later." He says.

"I want to talk, I.. it's just.. Jesica told me she wants to be friends again and that she regrets what she did. She was broken."

"You didn't accept her apology." I nod. "I didn't, I just can't." "I understand that, you need time, you still didn't heal from what she did and now you don't know what to feel because she apologized for it." "Exactly..."

"It'll be okay, you have me." I smile a little. "Thank you Sam, that means a lot." He rests his head on mine.

"Wanna hang out in the park today? After school?" He asks me.

I nod and wipe my tears away. "Yeah, sounds good." He smiles. "Great."

"The girl from the picture is Olivia, it's Jesica's sister. Can you believe it? She is literally haunting me everywhere. She will never leave my life."

He nods understandingly. "About the picture." He says and grabs his phone. "I found the account with the picture." He unlocks his phone and shows me Olivia's account with the picture.

Sam and I are black bc the sun was in front of us. His blue denim jacket and my dark purple hoodie match perfectly together for cool vibes, even though you can't actually see out clothing, because we're black shapes, it's beautiful.

The sky is purple and pink, the sun is perfect in the top right corner and the grass with leafs just make it perfect. Sam is kissing my cheek and it just looks unreal, the picture has been taken just on perfect timing.

It says Autumn Love with about 200 hearts and hashtags underneath the picture, the picture has 1,437 likes and 267 comments, all of them are positive messages like "you guys are so cute!!" and "I wish my boyfriend was like that :/"

It's just weird to read that people think I'm pretty and that the picture is beautiful. I look at Sam. He's smiling. "I told you it was a good idea."

I playfully roll my eyes. "The picture is beautiful, but people think we're a couple, so kissing my cheek was probably a wrong move."

He shrugs. "Maybe it was, but I don't care what others think about me, they don't know me, so what do they have to say? I just know that I'm on that picture with the person that makes me smile."

I smile shyly. He giggles because of it, on that exact moment the school bell rings. He stands up and helps me stand up too, he wraps his arms around my neck and pulls me in for a hug.

"I'll see you in the park, 3pm?" He asks. I simply nod. "Alright." He says and smiles, he waves to me and goes.

I quickly go to my locker and grab the things I wanted to grab before Jesica pushed me into that classroom. While I'm busy I feel these eyes staring at me, when I look back I see people looking at me and whispering things. I smash my locker closed and go to my class.

During the day, people have been looking and whispering about me, I haven't seen Jesica since the classroom incident.

She never should've come to me in the first place so I don't really care.

When I finally step outside of school after my last period, I check my phone to see how late it is. It's 2:44pm so I better hurry to make it in time to the park.

I walk to the bus stop and call Sam. He doesn't answer so I leave a message after the tone, just like the lady wanted.

"Hey, I'm at the bus stop, I'll be in the park in about 30 minutes."

The bus ride was calming, but my mind kept spinning because of what happened today. I'm so dizzy and my head is pounding. Everything is too much once again.

The lake and the bench in the park are quiet. No one is sitting on the bench and the lake is empty, no birds are swimming around.

I go to the bench and sit down, grab some school books and work on my homework. I can't concentrate, all I can think about it Jesica.

I hate her, but is there a possibility it was my fault? Should I give her a second chance?

It all doesn't make sense, why would she go to me in the first place?

I sigh extremely dramatic and grab my headphones to listen to music. I work on school, when the best I can since I can't focus.

Jesica, Sam, Daniel, my dad, the pills. Everything is spinning.

I desperately grab the water bottle out of my bag and drink about half of the bottle. My head needs to calm down, I think I'll pass out if I don't start breathing normally.

My phone starts ringing, but since my headphones are on almost the loudest sound possible, I get a mini heart attack and jump off the bench.

When I look at my phone I see Sam is calling me. I pick up.

"Hey, I'm in the park, its okay that you're late, I'm working on school anyway, so don't worry." I say immediately.

I hear a woman sob on the other end.

"Who is this?" I ask, I'm so confused, but this awful feeling fills me.

"It's.. it's Samuel.." She says, I think it's his mom.

"What about him? Are you okay?" I'm confused and worried at the same time.

"He was in a terrible car accident, he's in the hospital..." She says and starts crying.

I drop my phone, I feel like I can't breathe and can't believe what I just heard.

"He-hello..?" I hear the woman say vaguely from my phone that's laying on the ground.

I let myself fall onto my knees and go with my hands through my hair.

This can't be real.. He can't have experienced this.. He just can't.. He didn't deserve it..

"He.. He would like you to come.. even though he's on drugs so he sleeps.." The woman says.

I can't breathe, everything just stops.

Everything turns black and I fall onto the ground.

"Hello? Hello?!" I hear from the phone before I can't hear anything anymore.

————————————

Holy fricking shit right?!

See you next time:)