7-Samuel

"Hey" I hear from the other side, it's a happy but tired voice.

"What are you up to?" I say.

"Just laying in my bed, like most people at this time of the day." He says jokingly.

I smile.

"Why did you call?"

"I uh.. I just needed to hear you." I say, trying not to let him hear I'm crying.

"Anytime Elly, I'm happy to hear your voice again."

"You are?"

"Hm-hm." I hear, like a yes. "So what's the real reason you call?"

"Today wasn't really my day, I needed a friendly voice." Wow I really can't lie with him.

"That's okay, everybody has those days, not everyday can be happy and exiting."

"..."

"So you found my note?"

"Yeah, I was wondering how you put it somewhere without me noticing."

"I just put it in the pocket of your hoodie, since it is a few sizes too big, it was not that hard to do that."

"I see."

"..."

"Thank you for picking up, I'll leave you alone now. Goodnight Samuel."

"You can always call me."

"Thank you."

"Goodnight Eline." He says before I hang up.

That was relieving, now I can sleep without too much worries. Except for the fact my life is falling apart.

My alarm goes off, it's the worst sound in the world! My alarm is a reminder that I still need to breathe, that sucks.

I sit up straight, turn around and look out of the window. "Good morning." I say to the moon which I don't see, she's drowned like she is every morning.

I stand up and look around, it's Friday, just one more day and then it's finally weekend. That means I can be in my room all day.

I walk to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. "Good morning Shrek." I say to myself.

My hair needs to be brushed so I walk to the-

"Fuck!"

My foot! I'm standing on something sharp! This hurts! I lift up my foot and see a razor blade. The razor blade. The one from the gum.

The blade is just laying there, bloody as well. Because I stepped on it of course.

Oh my god.. it was on the floor the whole time?! But my parents!

Oh wait, this is my bathroom..

Yes I have my own bathroom, it's a small one though. First it was just a room connected to mine and Daniel's, but my parents decided to make it a bathroom for me and Daniel.

Since Daniel left, the dick, it's all mine. It has a toilet, a cupboard, a shower, a sink with little shelfs above it. It all fits perfectly, it's my little territory.

I grab the blade, clean it and put it back into the gum box. I leave a path of red dots behind me. My foot of course, it's pretty dumb to go everywhere when your foot is wounded. Ah well, I don't care right now, it's still early.

I sit on the toilet and take care of my foot, this is gonna hurt for a couple of days. I brush my hair, the now called The Brush Of Doom.

I wash my face and get dressed, grey sweater and blue jeans with my black shoes. I go back to the bathroom and put a high ponytail in my hair. I look nice today. Nice enough for no one to get worried.

I put my needed books in my bag and check my phone.

30 messages from Daniel. 7 missed calls from Daniel. 1 messages from Samuel. 2 messages from my mom. 1 messages from my father.

Let's check my mom's first.

Hi sweetie, your dad and I have a meeting after work.

We think we'll be home by 9 pm.

Ok, that means I'm home alone, I like that. That way I won't have to hide in my room, but just chill everywhere.

Ok, now my dad's.

Your mom and I will be home late, don't you dare hang out with people, I will check.

Ok Jesus Christ, I won't hang out with people, I don't even have friends.

It's weird that Samuel send me a text. I won't respond. I will just read it. That's fine right?

Good morning:)

Well how can you not answer that? That would just be rude.

Good morning

I send back. Ok, I won't check Daniel's spam because I hate him.

When I finally did everything I had to do I went to school, the classes were boring, when I walked through the halls I felt everyone staring at me.

Did Samuel tell everyone about my panic attack? Did Jesica spread a rumour? Do they know about my scars? Am I fat? Am I that ugly? Why? Why? Why?

Everything just happens, I can't focus and I let it all go by my.

But then I woke up in the half sleep mode I've been in all day. Science class. That means Samuel. I feel a smile growing on my face, a real one, it has been so long since I actually smiled.

Then my head tells me no. You can't talk to Sam, you can't be friends, you can't. Stop Elisabeth, stop thinking about him.

I ignore the thoughts and go to my seat, the smile hasn't left me let, I want to hold on on that happy ish feeling.

He walks through the door, I'm almost always first in the room. I look at him and smile even more.

He looks at me and he starts smiling, it gives me butterflies. He is such a beautiful person, in a personality way of course. Not that he's not beautiful, because he's handsome, but you know what I mean.

He sits down. "Hey." He says, such a beautiful voice, so deep, so calming, so friendly.

"Hi." I say back. "I'm glad you called last night." He says. I'm a little confused now. "Why?" "Well, let's just say it wasn't really my day either." He says with a friendly smile.

He clearly doesn't want to talk about it. "Oh okay, I hope today is better." I say back with the leftovers from the smile I had earlier.

Class starts, the teacher just talks and I take my notes. I'm pretty focused so that's good.

"Ok class, we have 2 minutes left, don't leave the room, but you can talk now."

Samuel immediately turns his head to me. I awkwardly turn my head, it's pretty creepy that he did that. "I was thinking, maybe we can hang out some time?" My eyes get bigger.

"Oh, I didn't mean to scare you?" He says, questioning why I'm so surprised.

"My uh.. I am... uh." I say. "I'm grounded, so I can't hang out this week."

"Ok, you don't need to make up an excuse if you don't want to." He says, a little disappointed, yet friendly.

"No no no! It isn't an excuse, I really am grounded." I say. "I wish I wasn't, I would like to hang out with you actually." I say quickly.

Wait what?! That's so weird!

"Oh, sorry to hear that." "Yeah." "Was it because of the grade?" I nod.

The bell rings. "Well I guess I'll call you later." He says with that beautiful smile. It makes me warm.

Wait what?! He'll call me later?!

-------------------

Well that was the chapter already:)

I hoped you liked it.

So how's your week so far?:)