8-Worst weekend ever.

School is finally over, it's weekend. I'm currently at my locker. Just grabbing some books I need this weekend.

Heals are coming my way and I hear an annoying high voice talking to me.

"I know what you're doing." It's Jesica.

"You know, I really don't care Jesica." I say still looking in my locker and doing the stuff I needed to do. "I know you talked to Samuel." She fires back, she attacks me with that sentence, because she knows she already lost the conversation.

"Jesica, go back to your real friends."

"Cute you think we're friends."

"I really don't." I say while closing my locker.

"You can't escape from me!" She yells out of nowhere.

Oh I know Jesica, but I love to try.

I start walking away. "Have a nice day Jes!" Ew I hate that nick name, she also hates it. That's why I used it of course.

She stamps on the ground with her foot and I walk out of school. On my way to the bus stop.

The bus just stopped so I have the opportunity to walk in. As I walk in and sit somewhere, next to a window of course, we can't let the music video scenes escape our day, I stuff my bag with the books I got from my locker.

I put in my earbuds and turn on my music, slow songs, slow sad songs, slow sad relatable songs.

I stare out of the window and complete my music video mission.

Before I know it, the bus stops and I need to get out and so I do. It's another five minute walk to my house, but I got my music so I'm good.

Then I see a familiar car, no that can't be. Please tell me this isn't happening.

Please please please. I don't want to have him here.

He should've stayed away! He doesn't deserve my time!

Not now and not any time soon.

I walk up to the door, put my key in it, turn it and open the door as silent as I can. I walk in and put my shoes in the hallway, same for my jacket and bag.

I open the door to the living room, he's standing there. 3 meters away from me. My jaw drops. He's looking at me with a desperate sad look in his eyes.

I thought I had the day for myself god dammit!

Daniel opens his mouth. "Elisabeth calm down, I will explain everything." He says taking a step closer to me.

I shake my head. He doesn't deserve my time. How many times did I say that actually?

"No. You are not gonna tell me anything." I say and turn around to walk away.

He grabs my wrist. "Elisabeth, let me
talk to you. I can explain everything." He looks at me with such a worried look on his face.

Well, I still don't want to talk to him so..

"No, I said no." I free myself out of his grip and go upstairs.

Finally in my room, of course Daniel followed me and is now knocking on my door and begging me to open.

Pretty pathetic.

I locked my door so no one can come in. I go to the bathroom for something important.

To call Sam.

I sit down on the toilet and grab my phone. He's the only one I can talk to really, even though we haven't talked that much, he is very nice and it feels good to talk to him.

The phone beeps and I'm patiently waiting for him to answer.

"Hey Elena." He says, so calming, so relaxing. It gives me goosebumps.

"Hey." I say with a smile on my face.

Smiling feels so good..

"What's going on? How are you?" He says.

"Long story."

"I have time."

"Thank you. My brother is here, he came for the weekend, I think. But he did something stupid and I don't want to talk to him, how can I survive?"

"Well, you could come over if you want?"

I think my heart just skipped a beat.

"I actually do." I say, still trying to figure out what he said.

"Great." He says, you can hear the smile on his face.

"Just one thing." "Yeah?" "I don't know where you live."

He laughs. "I'll send you the address." "Thank you. I'll see you then." "Yes okay, bye Esmeralda." "Ok, I'm not an evil stepsister of a ballerina." He laughs.

God that laugh makes me smile from the inside.

"Alright, alright. See you soon Esmee." "That's better. I'll be there as soon as I figured out how." "Okay." "Bye." Is my last word before I hang up.

I should let my mom know where I am, so she can prepare herself for Daniel.

Hey mom, Daniel is here. I don't want to talk to him so I'll be at a friend's.

Fair enough.

I go downstairs and put on my shoes, grab my keys and open the door.

"Where are you going?" He says, it scared me. So I turn around. "Will you not scare me like that?"

"I'm sorry.." he says so I roll my eyes at him.

"You screwed up Daniel. I do not want to talk to you." Are my last words before I leave the house.

I walk further away to make sure Daniel can't follow me. I try to find out where Sam lives. Apparently it's only 10 minutes away by foot.

When I finally get there I knock on the door. He opens. "Hey" he say with a smile on his face. "Hey."

"Do you want to come in?" "Yes please, it's pretty cold, even though I'm wearing a hoodie." He laughs and nods.

He frees the way so I walk in.

"Do you want something to drink?" "Yes please." "Any preference?" "Something warm? Like tea?" "Aw, you must be really cold." He giggles. "It is freezing outside!"

We walk to his kitchen, it's cosy. It's all wooden, dark red wood. It's beautiful! It's big!

A woman walks to us, she looks like she's 40. "Hello." She says politely. "Hello." I say back. "I'm Clarence. Sam's mother." I force a smile on my face. "I'm Elisabeth."

The mother started talking and talking. I tried to pay attention, but I couldn't stop thinking that I was standing in Sam's house. Then she suddenly walks away.

"Here's you're tea." He says and hands me over a mug. "Thank you. It smells delicious." "That's good, let's go upstairs, we don't want another awkward parent meeting." I giggle.

He takes me up to his room. It's big, it has a desk, a closet, a big bed, two nightstands and even a sofa.

"Make yourself at home." He says, but I didn't pay attention. I was still busy looking around.

---------------------

That was the chapter already.

Is it me or is Sam the cutest!?

Let me know your opinions in the comments and don't forget to vote!

I feel like a youtuber when I said that:/

Anyways. Scroll up to the next chapter, or wait patiently till the next one of available:)