15-Her

The weekend was nice, Sunday was nice. I just laid down all day and slept, I already finished my homework so I could chill all day.

Except for the fact I couldn't stop thinking about the girl and the photograph. I wonder who she is.

Anyway, a new week started. It's been a week since we met actually, it's exactly 7 days ago. I hope I'm not too pathetic and much of a loner to read about.

I've already had 2 classes before and it's currently lunch break, I've decided to go outside and sit on the place I sat last week. Remember when Jesica asked me to go somewhere else with my calories? Yeah, that place again.

I'm enjoying my lunch, it's nice. Just eating alone outside of the school, it's peaceful out here. I like it.

Oh dammit, I forgot my books inside, I've got to get them. I get up, it's good that I already finished my food. I throw away the useless things and go inside.

On my way to my locker, I feel these arms pushing me inside of a room. "What the hell man." I frustratingly say.

I look to my side, I want to know who's doing this. The person closes the door and turns around. The one person I hoped to keep out of my life,

Jesica Dawis of course.

She seems upset, angry, she's obviously overwhelmed by something. She doesn't look good at all. She surprisingly isn't wearing heals, she's in sneakers today. I used to like her sneakers, they were always so cheery and happy.

She's in blue skinny jeans and an intense red sweater, it matches perfectly with her hair. Who am I kidding? She always looks good and I shouldn't be thinking about her that way.

"Him?" She asks, she's clearly upset now, her voice is not longer sweet and soft, it's loud and angry. She's standing strongly on her two legs, she's probably around 3 meters away from me and her hands were like fists, but she let it go.

"What are you talking about?" I ask, I'm so confused. Who is she talking about and why does she want to talk to me?

"Samuel? The shy guy?" Holy shit, she has got to calm down.

"Why? What about him?"

"From all the people you can choose to hang out with, from all the people you can choose to be with. You choose him?" She's unreadable now, she's not calm, she's not loud, she's unreadable.

"Jesica, I have no clue what you're talking about. Why is he your concern? Why am I-" She doesn't let me finish.

"The photograph! I'm talking about the fucking photograph!" She's yelling at me now, her hands are starting to shake, she is definitely not okay.

Her hands always shake when there's something wrong, when she's feeling not okay. That was one of the things I learnt during our friendship.

Then I realize it, I did remember the girl, I did know the girl who took the picture. It was her sister, Olivia.

"Why do you care? You left me." I throw out, probably not the best decision, but it just happened.

"Because I love you!" She yells at me, tears have filled her eyes.

I'm speechless, I didn't know she would say that to me, ever.

"I fucking love you.." She says, she no longer yells at me, she said it really quiet.

"Why are you saying this now? You had all the time to you it, but you decide to do it now? You left me! You left me alone with nothing, you left without a word. What was I supposed to do huh? You can't just push my inside an empty classroom and tell me you love me. You just can't!"

"I didn't tell you because I was scared! I thought you would never want to see me again, that you'd be disgusted by me. I didn't know how to tell you and I didn't want to ruin out friendship."

"So you just left me, that was the best thing you could come up with."

"I'm sorry Liz, I'm so sorry."

"Don't call me that! I was your fucking best friend! You could've told me everything and I would still listen to you! We were so close and the night before you left, we fucking kissed!"

"I know! I regret leaving you every second of the day, you are the best thing that ever happened to me and I let you down. I was so stupid. I'm so sorry I hurt you, I never wanted to, I'm so sorry." She's crying, tears are streaming down her face.

"Yes, you let me down and everything went shit from that moment. Samuel is the only thing that's keeping me from falling apart. You just let me go, you're too late. You should've fucking realized you want me in your life the second you left me."

She's freaking out. "No! Please don't say that! I want to get back into your life again, I'll leave my fake friends, I'll block all the boys I've ever looked at, I want you in my life again. Please don't say I'm too late..." She's breathing very heavy, she's sobbing, she's crying, she's a mess.

I look at her and can't help myself but cry along with her.

"Why couldn't you just do this sooner?" I say, my bottom lip is shaking and I'm crying like hell.

"I was stupid and didn't want to face the truth, I was scared and I just blocked everyone out. It is my biggest mistake, leaving you is my biggest mistake and greatest regret. I'm so sorry.." She's still going crazy.

I shake my head. "I can't do this, not again."

She's panicking right now. "No! No! Please! I am so sorry about everything! I know we will never be the same, but don't leave me like this.."

"Why shouldn't I? You didn't have trouble with it." I say heartless right in her face.

She starts crying even worse. She nods. "I'm an asshole and I don't deserve you.. I know."

"Oh no. You are not gonna play the pathetic one here so I will have to help you. You were the one who hurt me remember!? You don't get to play the one who needs a hug! I needed a hug, but where were you!? You were gone to suck some dicks in school here! Do not even try to get my forgiveness within a day!"

She doesn't say anything and just looks at the ground while tears run down her cheeks.

I am so angry right now, she can't do this! She just can't! If she really regrets her actions then she should've realized that sooner. I can't forgive her. I just... uhg!

"I am so done with all this bullshit! You fucking left me in the dark and now you try to get into my world again?! You cannot do that! You cannot just do that to someone!"

She nods slowly.

"You're a fucking asshole and you should know that, if I really meant something to you then you wouldn't have left at all."

She looks up. She talks quietly. "You mean something to me, you mean everything to me."

"Well you should've realized that a whole fucking lot sooner." I say and rudely pass her. I unlock the door.

"Elisabeth.." She says.

I look at her. "What."

"I'm sorry."

"Of course you are." I roll my eyes and leave the room.

Outside the classroom a boy walked by, he unconsciously looked into the room and immediately stops walking. He blinks a few times to make sure he knows what he sees. He stared at us.

"Are you okay?" The boy said. "Leave me alone." I say while pushing the boy away from me. I walk away.

He quickly goes after me and grabs my wrist, it makes me turn around. "Elsa, look at me." He says and I look him right in his eyes.

He gently rubs his thumbs over my cheeks and fixes my face. He smiles a little. "Monday right?"

——————————

This was a longgggg chapter!

What do you think about Elisabeth acting this way to Jesica?

I love you guys:)