Drive to the fucking Gamestop

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the pictures or characters of this story. The only thing I own is this plot!

              You awake to the sound of your phone:  "CHAIR-MODE ACTIVATE, BOOP!!

        "GAH!!!" You yell as you roll off your bed,  still covered in your blankets. Untangling your self from them and wiping your eyes, you slowly get up and approach your phone. 'What the hell!? Its only 7 in the morning! How are people up to send me messages?' You were quite annoyed, especially since you're the type who can't go back to sleep after getting up. You unlocked your phone to check what the message says. It was actually a email from Gamestop:

        "Hey (Y/N).  Have you heard of the new game Apocalypse? You can find it today in a store near you! Get it before they're all gone!"

        "Awh, SHIT!! I totally forgot about that!" You sighed, slapping your hand to your face. Today was the day that the new game Apocalypse came out.  It was a game where you wake up at the beginning of the zombie apocalypse and try to survive. Everyone was talking about how great it was gonna be, being that its the first zombie game to come out after the latest invention that everyone HAD to buy. This invention was a machine that you would insert a videogame or book, and be sent into the game/story with a remote. The remote was the only thing that could return you to the real world. It had 5 buttons. The red one in the center was the "escape" button. Surrounding it were 4 white buttons; Reset, Revive, Save, and Load. Without it you would be trapped inside, left to die within the game/story. That of course never happened to anyone before. 

        Shaking yourself out of your thoughts, you scrambled to get changed. You threw on some black skinny jeans, a baggy (F/C) hoodie, and your favorite pair of shoes. You decided it would take to long to shower; that could wait till you got home. You rush to the bathroom and glance into the mirror. 'Don't I look fabulous...' You had some bags under your eyes, but you weren't about to put on any makeup because there was no point: you already looked terrible. You quickly ran your hands through your greasy hair, putting it into a messy ponytail. 'That'll do for now.'  You toss your phone into your backpack/purse (which ever you like better) and rush out the front door. Within an instant you feel a cold breeze hit your skin, giving you goosebumps. You didn't really mind though, for you liked it cold better than it being warm. Besides, you can't wear sweaters when it was warm, and they're your favorite. :)

        You quickly got into your car, buckled yourself in, and began driving to Gamestop. You started jamming out to some of your favorite songs and before you knew it you were parking your car. It didn't you very long to get there, being that it was near your home. You struggled to get out of your car until you realized you forgot to unbuckle yourself. Face-palming, you unbuckle your self and practically run into the store. Oh man was it crowded.' I better hurry before they're all taken!' You walk as fast through the store to the big sign that says "APOCALYPSE". Without hesitation, you reach out for the last copy. Instantly, you feel someone's hand brush against yours.