Murder Part 2: Mission Complete?

You waited patiently as Cry finished tightening the final knot of the string that tied Ash down to the old chair. Everything was finally ready. You would finally have revenge. Being a bit paranoid, you spun around to find that the door was still shut. You suggested barricading the door, but Cry thought otherwise. He felt that the others would more likely want in on it then stop the two of you… unless it was Matthew of course. Despite his words, however, you still didn’t like the idea of having someone walk in on this. It would be a lot like having your parents walk in on you doing something you aren’t supposed to be doing, which is one of the things you didn’t miss about reality.

        “Okay, everything’s set up.” He said, bringing you back from your thoughts. Stepping away from the chair to create some distance, he picked up rusty hammer from the table full of tools before taking his place beside you. The two of you glared angrily at the younger male in front of you.

        Ash’s eyes flew open, as if on cue, and his gaze met yours for no longer than a split second before he jumped out of bewilderment. “What the hell?” Ash shouted, his voice muffled by the cloth material you had shoved into his mouth as a gag.

        “What was that Ash?” You hissed, you voice laced with venom. “I couldn’t quite hear you. Could you speak up please?” You smiled innocently as you leaned in, a hand cupping your ear. Ash mumbled something that you couldn’t understand. It was obviously something insulting because his emerald green eyes glared angrily as you as he spoke into the cloth. Cry was giving Ash an icy stare, his fists clenched at his sides. You reached out for the gag, you fingers brushing against the soft, and somewhat wet, material and yanked it from his mouth.

        Ash coughed as the cloth left his mouth. “Bitch!” He spat, despite the crack in his voice.

        You twitched at the insult and Cry stiffened. “What the fuck did you just say?” Cry growled, clenching his fists so tightly his nails should’ve dug through his palms. He took another step towards Ash and raised his fist. You didn’t stop him, just watched as Cry punched the boy repeatedly. “Don’t. You. Ever. Talk. To. My. Girlfriend. Like. That. Again.” He yelled, his knuckles smacking against the Ash’s flesh between each word. Cry was blowing it a bit out of proportion, but you smirked at his defensiveness none the less. Eventually it got to the point where he had some serious bruises from the constant impact from Cry’s fists, to the point where they were almost black in color. Ash’s face was puffy in some places, and Cry had managed to complete the look by giving the boy a black eye. A pool of blood seemed to replace the saliva within Ash’s mouth, each blow sending the red substance flying just to splatter on the oak floor.

        “Alright Cry.” You exhaled. “That’s enough, we can’t kill him yet.”

        Cry immediately stopped, facing you to apologize. “Sorry, I got really into the moment. Damn adrenaline!” He turned back to admire his work. “See,” Cry cooed. “You look better already!”

        Ash just glared at the masked man, unamused by his statement. “Just kill me already.”

        “Not yet,” You tsked. “We need answers from you first.”

        “I’m not telling you shit!” He quarreled.

        You narrowed your eyes at the boy. “Oh yeah?” You traded Cry the cloth for the knife. “I guess-”

        “HOW’S IT GOING BR-WOAH!” PewDiePie screamed as he barged through the door. “What the hell? What are you guys doing?”

        Cry scratched the back of his neck awkwardly and you held the knife behind your back. “Nothing… we-”