Murder Part 1: Captured

“So…”

        “Yes?”

        “You sure you’re ready for this Friend?”

        “Yeah, I've waited far too long for this!” You proclaimed, looking the masked man straight in those large, black eyes.

        "Okay." He replied, pulling out the equipment. Yes, together you had come up with a devious plan; an even better plan than your own. You both spent the rest of the day getting every prepared and fixing any flaws. You helped pick up some of the equipment yourself, and carried both your backpacks.

        You glanced back over to the bed, and then at Cry. "Is that everything?"

        "I think so! Even if its not, I'm pretty sure we have enough to get the job done!" He chuckled, motioning towards the amount of items you were both carrying. It was true; your shoulders already ached from holding the weight from your stuff.

        "Alright," You nodded towards the door that blocked your exit. "Our next challenge is to get that door open!"

        "K," Cry hopped a little to get both of your backpacks up from where they had slid. "Let me handle this!" He suggested, deepening his voice to sound more manly. You just shook your head at him, ignoring the blush that painted your cheeks. What? That voice was just too sexy!

        "OPEN!" The gamer sang, flailing out his arms as he yanked the door open, almost dropping everything. He seemed pretty proud of his little accomplishment, which only cause you to giggle at his silliness.

        "Shhh. It’s night time remember? We have to be quiet!" You scolded, suppressing your laughter.

        “Okay.” He whined in that adorable voice of his.

        “Why are you so cute?” You asked him. He just shrugged, a wide, playful grin forming on his lips.

        “Thank you!” You cooed after walking over to him, pecking him on the lips.

        “You are very welcome friend!”

     -Time skip-

    You crouched down behind the wall, leaning to the right to peek over the corner. Cry followed, ending up right beside the wall as you both watched the figure lay restlessly on the couch. His stomach rose and fell at a steady pace as he snored lightly. A long strand of slobber hung from the boy's mouth. If Ash was like this every night then you'd have no idea how Matthew could put up sleeping next to him.     Speaking of which, where was Matthew? Did he go to the bathroom, or could he just not stand Ash's state? Either way he was gone, and you were thankful for that. You turned around quietly. "Matthew's gone."

        "I noticed." Cry whispered back. "Let's just hope he doesn't decide to come back anytime soon..."

        You nodded your head back over at the sleeping boy. "Yeah. What is our next plan of action?"

        Cry facepalmed. "You already forgot?"

        "Sorry!" You answered sheepishly.

        There was a silent pause until Cry exhaled a frustrated sigh. "Just follow my lead, okay?"

        "Will do!" You replied, motioning the masked man forward. He followed the instruction, weaving around you to get in front. Cry immediately fell onto his stomach and began army crawling towards the couch that your target was placed upon. You rolled your eyes before plopping down to follow right behind him. Your skin brushed harshly against the carpet as you pulled yourself further, causing your irritated skin to get a sting. “Great going Cry! Lets just get ourselves hurt as well!” You muttered sarcastically once you made it behind the couch.

        “Hey, you gotta have proof of your triumph right?” He replied with a smug grin.  

        “Whatever. Let’s just get this over with alright?” You said, getting into a crouched position. You were sort of squatting on your tiptoes, your hands hanging from the top of the couch’s back frame. Cry mimicked your position on his end, looking over at you. You took hold of the bag in his hand.

        “Ready?”

        “Yeah. Okay…”

        “Three, Two, One…” You both whispered in unison. “GO!” The two of you sprang to your feet, stretching over the couch, bag in hand. It came flying through the air as you both yanked it over the back cushion. You placed it over Ash’s head, leaving him startled. He began wiggling, but Cry held it tightly in place. You tried to help, but Cry just swatted your hands away. Ash began thrashing, scratching desperately at Cry’s fingers as they tightened their grip on the bag. His screams were muffled within the bag so it only made things worse for you. Eventually he stopped moving and you got a little worried.

        “He isn’t dead yet right?”

        Cry removed the bag from the boys head. “Nah, he’s just passed out. If I wouldn’t have removed it then he would be.” He pointed to the boy’s chest. It was slowly raising up and down.  “He’s barely breathing but he’ll survive long enough!”

        “Good! I was going to be upset if he was! Otherwise all that planning would be for nothing!” You exclaimed.

        “Yeah,” Cry replied, walking over to the other side of the couch. “Mind giving me a hand with this?”

        You nodded, running to the other side. You slid your fingertips beneath Ash’s unconscious body, just as Cry had done, and began lifting him up. Your muscles tightened as the two of you carried him towards the door where his torture would soon take place.