Another close call.

Frozen. That's how you felt. You couldn't move anything, you couldn't say anything... All you could do was watch the mysterious figure. You doubted it was a zombie because it was standing very straight. It was kind of relieving, but at the same time, it wasn't. That meant someone was just standing there... watching you. You starred at it and it starred back; that's all there was to it. What added to the creepiness was how silent it was.  No crickets, or owls, toads... just silence. Occasionally you would hear Cry mumbling in his sleep, which was a little comforting. It reminded you that he was there. After some time, you couldn't stare at the silhouette anymore. You decided to look down at Cry and make sure he was okay. As expected, he was still sleeping. Part of you wanted to wake him up because he could go confront the figure. The other part of you didn't want to. He had to carry you for so long and would still have to tomorrow; it would be best to let him rest. You still had that feeling of being watched and instinctively looked back up. The figure had vanished. A chill ran down your spine and you swear you could feel the hairs on the back of your neck rise. Hoping it was just your eyes playing tricks on you, you rubbed your eyes and looked once more. Again, the figure was nowhere to be seen. You looked around frantically, expecting you eyes to find the silhouette standing elsewhere, but they didn't. You were so scared that you started crying.

     Cry began to toss and turn. He looked like he was having a bad dream, and then he instantly shot up.  "Whoa, (Y/N)! What's wrong? What happened? Are you okay?"  He asked, his voice sounding very concerned. 

        "Th-There was... I-I saw a si-silhouette... They were just st-standing th-there, starring... I-I looked away... and i-it was g-gone..." You stuttered. You were definitely having a meltdown now, and you couldn't do anything about it. You were just so utterly terrified. 

        "Oh shit! Look; I'm sorry Friend. Its okay though. Who ever they were, they're gone now." He wrapped his arms around you, pulling you into a hug. You sat there shaking and sobbing into his chest, your tears soaking his green hoodie. His cold pokerface mask laid against the top of your head. You eyes were begging to hurt from all the crying, and you felt tired again.  "Its okay. I'm here. I won't let anything happen to you." Cry tried to comfort you as best as he could. He continued to whisper kind and thoughtful things in your ears,and he heard you stop crying. Once again, you had fallen asleep in his arms. 

        You thought your were dead at first when saw all the red, but you realized that your eyelids were shut. You opened your eyes and were instantly blinded. "AH THE SUN!! I'M BLIND!!!!" You yelled, squinting your eyes as you held you hands above your face.

        "Well hello to you too Friend!" Cry chuckled. He was carrying you bridal style, just as he did the day before. Cry must have decided to move when it began to get light out, since it wasn't really safe back there. Instead of being in a forest full of trees, you were in a valley. You were so glad to be out of that forest. If you would have stayed there, you would probably be paranoid as fuck. 'What did that person want anyway?" You turned your head to see that you were headed in the direction of a small town. Well it was more like a neighborhood with a few commercial building spread out within. As you got onto the first street, you saw a blue two-story  house with a tall white picket fence around it. There were about 5 zombies roaming around the front gate, which wouldn't be all that bad if you the only weapon you had wouldn't attract more upon use. 'Note to self: Look out for a melee weapon.' 

        "Hey Cry, you think you could sneak around to that side of that picket fence? If so, I could look over the fence, see if the place is secure, and if there's another gate to get inside the fence other than the front."

        "Yeah hold on." Cry quickly walked through the backyard of a few of the houses and made his way over to the fence. He lifted you up slightly and you peered your head over the fence. You couldn't believe your eyes. The entire place seemed secured: the windows were all boarded up, there were no broken areas in the fence, and not a smear of blood anywhere. It was as like zombies were being denied entry by an invisible force. However, this probably meant that somebody was already occupying the property, which is either a good thing or a bad thing. 

        "What do you see Friend?" Cry asked, sounding a little anxious. 

        "Cry. This place is perfect. Its very secure. All we got to do is get inside, but someone may already be inside this place. We need to be careful."         "Is there any other way to get in besides the front?"

        "Oh right... hehe I forgot." You spotted another gate just behind the house. "Yeah, all we have to do is go around that corner and there will be another gate."

        "OKAY!" Cry said enthusiastically. He lowered you down so he could carry you properly and began to head to the back of the house. Just as he was turning the corner, a zombie jumped out and tried to grab you. Cry stumbled backwards, which gave you enough time to pull out your gun. You aimed the barrel of the gun at the zombies head and pulled the trigger:

        "BANG"

        Within an instant, you knew the house was now a lost cause. Zombies from all over began to run over to you, in response to the gunshot. You both looked at each other and yelled "RUN!" Cry sprinted away from the house and was now running down a random street. The zombies were running still, but they were a lot slower. As long as Cry didn't slow down you'd be fine. However, it wouldn't be that way for long.

        "(Y/N)! We need to start looking for another place. And fast. I can't keep running like this for much longer." Cry panted. You hurriedly looked around for anything, and that's when you saw him: A tall man with messy brown hair and a pair of blue headphones atop of his head. 'It can't be... Can it?' You rubbed your eyes but the man was still there. He rushed up to the door of a white house and began to open it. 

        "Holy shit Cry... its Pewds...PEWDIEPIE!!! HEY!!!! WAIT UP!!!" You screamed at the familiar looking swede. The man was so startled he almost dropped all the supplies in his hands.

        "So, ... you know... Pewds eh?" He was running out of breath.

        "Of course! I watched both of you guys on YouTube! Now, were was I? Oh yeah... PEWDIE!!!"

        This time the swede turned around to see his good friend Cry sprinting towards him as he carried you in his arms. "Cry? Hurry up and get over here! I can't hold this door open forever!" He jokingly whined

        "Does... It... Look... Like... I... Can.... Run... Any... Faster!" He managed to yell out, slightly annoyed. 

        Once you made it inside, Cry quickly leaned you against one of the walls in the room and bent over to catch his breath. PewDiePie pushed a large wardrobe in front of the door. It would keep you safe for now. He looked out to see you had lost the horde. He whipped the sweat off his head in relief, and then returned his attention over to you and Cry. Pewds playfully punched Cry in the arm and said:

        "So Cry; are you gonna introduce me to your little girlfriend?"