Don't Hold Back

Jaw fucking dropped.

        How? How was it even possible? How long ago had it been since you had lying in a cold, dark alley practically dying? 5-10 hours?...Maybe it was yesterday. Either way, there is no way that your wound should be healed.

        Every one just stood there, staring at where the bloody stab wound should be with shocked expressions. You released your grip on your shirt and let it fall back into place. This caused them to stop gazing at your chest, but rather exchange glances with one-another. It was quite awkward; you standing there watching as they gave eachother looks of concern and confusion. You cleared your throat awkwardly in attempt to get their attention. They looked back at you with the same dazed expressions.

         "Well... This is a good thing right?" Minx spoke up. "I mean, you don't have to stay behind and you can run!"

"Y-Yeah. I-I guess so..." You stammered, a smile slowly making its way onto your lips. The thought overloaded you with joy. Last time you were injured you were confined in your room, and you wouldn't have that this time around. Better yet; no pain!

        You made your way down the rest of the steps and got enveloped in a giant, compact group hug. "Can't...Breath..." You responded as you struggled to get loose. They all laughed and then the 6 of you headed into the living room. There was a large couch that was in fair condition, and in the corner was a reclining chair.

        "I CALL THE RECLINER!" Ken shouted, leaping over to the chair. You just shake your head and plop yourself onto the couch. Cry hops onto the cushion beside you and Pewdie dives on top of you both.

        "Goddammit Pewds!" You both yell in unison, causing you both to chuckle. Minx just sprawls out on the floor and Marzia sits on top of PewDiePie's back, making him groan.

         "Marziaaaa!" He whines and you all burst out laughing. The 6 of you continued to hang out within the living room for a while until people started to disperse. Ken claimed that he had business to take care of, Marzia went off to cook dinner, Minx left with Pewds to search around for a few things Marzia needed, and Cry went upstairs for who knows what. Thus you were all alone, so you decide to take a much needed shower. Your hair was a greasy mess and you could feel a layer of dirt covering your skin. Heading up the stairs, you headed to the bathroom you had noticed earlier. Once inside, you locked the door, turned the water on, undressed, and hopped into the shower. When you were done, you quickly wrapped a towel around you, dried your wet skin, and put on your clothes. You then used your towel on your soaking wet hair to get it as dry as possible before exiting the room. You head back downstairs to see that Minx and Pewdie had returned. They smiled and waved upon seeing you and you returned the friendly gesture.

        "I'm gonna see if Marzia needs any help." You said.

        "Don't bother. She is just about done with it already." Pewds replied. "Besides, if she needed help don't you think I'd be in there right now?"

        "True."

        And just on cue, Marzia came out of the kitchen, plate in hand,  and walked over to you 3. "Dinners ready guys, go grab a plate!" She said, smiling sweetly. As you entered the kitchen, you heard Marzia calling out Cry and Ken. After Pewds and Minx had gotten there plates and retreated to their destinations, you grabbed the remaining 3 plates. and began carrying them out of the room. "I was going to have them come down." Marzia informed you as you walked past her. You just looked at her, shrugged, and continued on your way. Ken was just coming down the stairs when you handed him his plate. He thanked you and you replied with a simple 'No problem!' Making your way up the stairs, you turned the corner and bumped into the masked man. You managed to quickly steady the plates before any food could fall from them.

        "Holy shit Cry! You scared me!" You gasped, handing over the plate.

        "I could say the same to you friend!" He chuckled, while accepting the food. "Thanks Friend!

         "Yep!" You replied, blushing madly. "I-I'm gonna go into my room, do you want to join me? Ya know; like at the old place!"

         "Absolutely!" He exclaimed and followed you into your room. You both sat down on the bed and ate your meals. Once finished you began to talk about the most random things, but the entire time you could tell there was something bothering Cry. His smile almost looked as if it was forced and he seemed a bit... distant.

         "(Y/N)?" He questioned in a serious tone as he turned to face you.

        "Yeah?"

         "You know that night were I lost it?" He asked with a sorrow filled voice. You nodded. Then he moved closer so that he was sitting right in front of you.  "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I-"

        "Cry... Its okay I get it."

         "No its not (Y/N)! I almost hurt you! And if i would have...." He trailed off and looked away from you for a second, as if contemplating something. And he definitely was because he pulled his mask of and laid it on the bed right beside him. Your heart began beating like a rapid drum. He raised his head and his gaze met yours for a split second before you averted your eyes, afraid to see the man behind the mask.

        "(Y/N), look at me." He persuaded with that deep, soothing tone of his. He gently placed a finger beneath you chin and slowly raised your head. You looked at him overwhelmed with guilt, sorrow, and disbelief. This was every one of his fan's dreams. You spent a long time taking in all of his magnificent features. He was so stunning, but what immediately caught your attention was his beautiful midnight blue eyes that held so much longing. The way the color stood out was so compelling, it just made your heart pound faster. You were absolutely heart-struck with so many different feelings, and you hadn't even noticed that Cry was getting closer and closer. "Cry I-" Your words were interrupted by his lips smacking against yours with a whole shock wave of emotions. You were completely taken back by the sudden action, but instinct instantly took over and you kissed him back. Both of your lips moved in sync within a whirlpool of mixed feelings, sparks igniting all through out your body. Every thing you regretted, all those feelings you had held back for so long were expressed so vividly. His lips were so soft, and the way they caressed your just made you hungry for more. You slipped you arms around his neck and he wrapped his own around your waist, pulling you in closer to deepen the kiss. His tongue poked your bottom lip, demanding entry. You granted it and your tongues began an exotic dance. A moment later he pulled away, making you pout, and pressed his forehead up against yours. All was silent but the sound of your heavy panting.

        "You...have...no...idea...how long....I've waited... to do that..." He whispered between each heavy breath. You grinned widely and pulled him in for another kiss.