I'm worried about you.

Realization in 3, 2, 1:

        "W-Wait... WHAT!" You screamed. Marzia cringed at your sudden outburst. She was not expecting that kind of response, but then again, you weren't expecting her to say that. How would you expect it. It could have been a "Oh hey. Why is he carrying her?" or a "Why is she with us?" but no. It was the last thing you expected her to say. You kept "rewinding" the memory, trying to pick up any details you may have missed.... and then it was all clear: Those grins they had given you made it completely obvious. How had you not made that connection? You face-palmed: 'Why am I so oblivious?' 

        Pulling your hand away from your face, yours eyes met with Marzia's who was grinning madly at you. 

        "(Y/N)! Your blushing!" She sang and then giggled. 

        Again with the whole oblivious thing: You were so focused on what she had said that you hadn't noticed yourself blushing. 'Great...' This made you blush even more... if that was even possible. And then she gasped:

        "YOU LIKE CRY!!!" She shouted.

        "N-NO I DON'T S-SHUT UP!" You shouted back. You didn't like him... right? 

        "That's what people say when they do!" She hummed. You gave her a cold glance and she just ignored you. You groaned in frustration, making her burst out laughing. 'No. I don't like him... I can't like him. Cry doesn't like me and never will.' 

        "Oh yes he does!" She shouted as if she had read your mind. You looked at her, shocked. Marzia wasn't able to control herself any longer; she was *rolling on the floor laughing*  hysterically. Her laughter was so contagious that you soon found yourself laughing uncontrollably. You both probably looked like complete weirdos, and if anyone were to walk in on you guy, they would most likely think that you've gone insane...

        Spoke too soon... didn't I?

        At that very moment, Cry and PewDiePie entered the house. They heard your fatal screams and rushed up the stairs. When they found you and Marzia practically dying of laughter, they couldn't help but laugh themselves. Soon you all were on the point of dying in your room. You had cried so much from laughing so hard that your eyes and your cheeks hurt. Oh man was Cry's sweatshirt wet. Marzia laughed a bit to much, as she was curled up in a ball, clutching her wound in pain. Cry and Pewds were left gasping for air. 

        "This is not what I was expecting to come back to!" Cry exclaimed, still trying to hold in his laughter. You were kind of hoping it would slip out of him. You always adored that laughter of his that you often heard in his LPs, no matter how strange or insane it became. It was just perfect. 

        "Uh, Friend..." Cry rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly "Your staring.." 

        Of course: the moment that you finally settle down, you have to get all embarrassed again. You tortured your cheek muscles once more as you began laughing again. You rocked back and forth in the bed, trying to calm you self down. Pewds walked up to the left side of your bed and gently nudged you, making you fall over on your side. It was a very awkward position, being that your injured leg laid straight, while your other overlapped that one in a perpendicular sense. 

        "NOO! Don't hurt (Y/N), she's my friend!" Cry yelled as dramatically as possible. He helped you sit upright again and then began to squeeze the life out of you. Melix just smirked at you guys.

        "I... can't... breathe!" You struggled to speak within Cry's tight hold. He chuckled and quickly pulled away. 

        "AIR!" You screamed. You kept breathing really fast to make up for the lack of oxygen.