Suspicion

You woke up sprawled out on top of your blue bed covers, along with Cry. You both must have passed out last night. Cry looked like a dog who was sleeping at the edge of your bed, only he wasn't really curled up or laying on his side. One of his arms was also hanging over the edge of the bed. It seemed like a very uncomfortable position, but hey; he's sleeping! Holding in your laugh, you gently pick up his arm and place it back onto the mattress. Then you slowly remove yourself from the bed and quietly begin walking around the edge of the bed to leave the room. Just when you thought you were in the clear, a pair of arms snaked around your waist, pulling you back onto the bed and into an embrace. You couldn't help but blush.
        "Where do you think you're going?" Cry teased, squeezing you tightly as if you were a stuffed animal.  
        "CRY.... let me goooo!" You whined, prying at his soft hands.
        "No!" He pouted childishly as he tightens his grip even more. There was no way you were going to be able pull apart his hands now, so you decided to change tactics.
         "Ow!" Cry yelped, and instinctively released his grip to feel the dents temporarily engraved into his skin, which were the result of your sharp pinch.  
        "Freedom!" You screamed and you bursted out laughing. Your laugh was so contagious that Cry soon found himself clutching his stomach with all the laughter escaping his vocals. It was a lot like the day that Cry and PewDiePie walked in on you and Marzia practically dying from laughing so hard. You both just couldn't stop, and you honestly didn't know why. It wasn't that funny was it?
        "Jeez (Y/N)!" Cry said, wiping away a tear that slipped from his dark blue eye. You stopped laughing to respond, but ended up giggling instead. Cry immediately yanked you over to him and wrapped hand around your torso and one around you lips. "Shhhh! Calm down."
     After numerous minutes of constant outbursts and Cry's soothing words, you somehow managed to settledown. The two of you just sat there in silence. Then there was a knock on the door.
        "Hello?" Ken's voice called, slightly muffled behind the door. You looked up at Cry's unmasked face, his eyes expressing the same thought as yours: 'Awh shit!' Cry quickly let go of you and began searching for his mask.
        "Just a minute!" You answered, you eyes glued to Cry. He still hadn't found it yet. You quickly got off the bed and started to help him. You sat down on the floor, and leaned to one side. There, beneath the bed, was Cry's most prized possession. You immediately reached out your hand and pulled it out from the bed. You looked up, and your eyes instantly locked with Cry's.
        "Did you-"
        "Yes!" You yanked the pokerface mask up, holding it in the air. Cry's cobalt eyes lit up and he quickly got up off of the floor. You did the same and ran over to him quickly.
        "Thank you so much (Y/N)!" He whispered, quickly pecking you on the lips before placing the mask upon his face. You gave him a quick smile and then rushed over to the door and swung it open, only to find no one there. The masked man walked over shortly after.
        "They are probably waiting for us downstairs." Cry suggested, leading you out of the bedroom. There were multiple faint voices coming from the first floor.You both walk through the hallway to the staircase and started heading downstairs. At the very bottom of the steps, your friends were whispering stuff to eachother. 'What is it with these guys and stairs?' You and Cry made it all the way down and were given numerous glares of suspicion.
        "What?" You asked hesitantly.
        No one said a word.
        "Alright then." You mumbled awkwardly.
        "Come on Friend!" Cry exclaimed, gently grabbing hold of your arm and pulling you away from the others. You followed him into the kitchen, and as soon as you were out of sight, the others began whispering again. The two of you sat down, your legs crossed and both facing eachother on the fairly clean kitchen floor.
        "What was that all about?" You whispered
        "I don't know. I-" Cry stopped, lifting up his head. Footsteps could be heard, and they were fast-approaching. You twisted you back to look behind you.
        "Uh hi guys! I'm not interrupting anything, am I?" Marzia questioned as she stood there very awkwardly.
        "No, no! It's fine." You replied
        "Yeah Friend! Did you need something?" Cry asked.
        "Good! Oh I was just going to get some food together. Felix is really hungry!" She exclaimed with her gorgeous Italian ascent. You and Cry both chuckled; its so adorable how she always pronounces Pewdie's name as Fel-ix.  
        "Alright!" You replied. Marzia smiled and went further into the kitchen. Within a minute, she had already begun preparing food. 
        "Should we go find the others?" Cry asked.
        "Sure!" You agreed. It was better than getting in Marzia's way so why not? Cry led you into the living room where you immediately spotted Minx. "MINX!!!" You and Cry shouted as you ran up to her. You would have tackled her if she wasn't polishing her sword. 
        "Hey guys!" She chuckled, putting down her sword. "So uh... Whatcha guys been up to?" She smirked.  You raised an eyebrow.
        "Not much... Why?" 
        "Oh. No reason." She lied. 
        "Well I'm gonna go check on Pewds and Ken." Cry said. 'Taking the easy way out.'
        "Okay." Minx said. She waited till he was gone before tossing something to you. 
        "OH MY GOD MINX! I thought I lost this!" You screamed, pulling out your axe and cradling it! "Thank you!" You gave Minx a friendly hug.
        "Of course! It was in the same alley that I found you in!" She smiled, acting as if she hadn't said anything before. You were so grateful that your beloved axe was back in your possession, that you decided to let what happened earlier and Minx's secretiveness slide for now.