Fight Between Gamers

The feeling had grown worse as soon as the house was out of view. Why was this happening? Why were you feeling this way? It wasn't the first time you'd gone out, so why were you so damn worried?

        "(Y/N)? What's up with you?" Minx asked worriedly.

        "W-What do you mean?" You stuttered.

        Minx narrowed her eyes. "You've been acting extremely paranoid ever since we left."

        It was true. You had frequently been glancing back and jumping at the slightest of noises, all while clutching your red fire axe.That feeling churning within your gut was really getting to your head.

        "S-Sorry." You shook your head. "You're right. I've just been worried. I'll try and pull myself together..."

        "Its alright (Y/N). We all get paranoid at times. Especially when there’s something on our mind." Marzia smiled. She was just too nice. Minx opened her mouth to say something, but quickly shut it, and starred down at her feet as she walked along. 

        "Thanks Marzia!" You replied, looking over at Minx. She was obviously upset from what you could tell, but why? "Minx... what's wrong?"

        Her lips immediately fell downcast as she looked up at you with a pained expression. "I-I just miss Krism." She stated wistfully, fighting back the tears forming in her eyes. You truly pitied her. Marzia was lucky enough to have PewDiePie in this apocalyptic digital world. Heck; you were lucky to have Cry! You could only imagine the grief that was tearing at her heart like a rabid rottweiler. (No offense to rottweilers its just figurative language peeps) You placed a comforting hand upon her shoulder.

        "No matter what Minx, I promise that me and Cry will ensure that you get out of this place, alright? That goes for you too Marzia." You stated sincerely. That was a promise that you intended to keep, despite the consequences.

      "But Cryyyyyyy!" The Swedish man whined. "I'm tired! I want to go back!"

        "Hey! Don't complain to me! Its Ken's fault we're lost!" Cry alleged, pointing at the man with the bear hat atop his head. "He's the one who wanted to head out in the first place!"

        That's when Ken stopped right in his tracks shoving a finger right in Cry's face.

        "Don't you blame this all on me! I didn't do shit!" He scowled.

        "Don't you bullshit me sir!" Cry yelled assertively, swatting away Ken's finger. "You've been in front, guiding us the entire time!""You could've said something Cry! You could have pointed me in the right direction!" Ken chastised.

        "So now you just assume that I know my way around this whole goddamn place!" Cry spat, clenching his hand into a tight fist.

        "Well, we all didn't expect you to have an manipulative evil twin either!" Ken mocked.

        "He is NOT my twin! Don't you ever fucking compare me to him!" Cry hissed.

        The entire time, Pewds watched as his friends jumped at eachothers' throats. He felt very uncomfortable being a bystander, but if he spoke up there was the possibility that they would turn on him. He thought of Marzia and how disappointed she would be if he just stood back and watched his best friends rip eachother to shreds. Afraid of their fight becoming physical, PewDiePie pushed all his doubt aside and, with all his newly found confidence, he place himself between his two friends like a barricade. He planted his feet firmly on the ground and he held back the two gamers, whose glares seemed to pierce straight through the Swede's body to one another. "Stahp! Can't you bros see what you're doing? You're fighting in the middle of a deserted street, inside a videogame, that has zambies, which our friends are waiting for us in an abandoned house that could get breached by a strong enough horde. Do you really want to waste time that could be used to get back to them before something bad happens on a stupid argument? 'Cause I sure don't." The two gamers dropped their glares, bowing their heads in shame. "That's what I thought. Now let's get out of here before your previous outbursts attract zambies to us!"

        Cry and Ken both agreed with their friend Pewdie, thankful that he had stopped them before doing something they’d both regret.

        By now you had calmed down and were able to stay on track without freaking out too much. As the three of you walked around the desolate area, you conversed about anything and everything. Lets just say the two’s suspicions were justified when they noticed that most of the things you mentioned were either about Cry, or related to him in someway, whether it be video games, youtube, or something as simple as nutella. They knew for sure that you were head over heels for the masked man, and eventually they began to stare at you with accusing eyes. “What?” You asked when you caught them staring at you. “Why are you looking at me like that?”

        “No reason!” They both cooed in unison, their smiles shifting into huge grins.

        “I call BS!” You replied, narrowing your eyes slightly. They were so guilty. You gave them the death glare, making them shift awkwardly as they tried to keep in their little “secret”. Marzia began shaking, indicating that she would break any moment. You focused your entire gaze on Marzia, increasing the peer pressure.

        That’s when she cracked. “You li-” Minx quickly clasped her hand against Marzia’s lips before she could reveal anymore. All you could make out were murmurs. But you didn’t need to know what else was going to come out of her mouth to know what she was going to say. She was implying that they knew that you liked Cry. But the thing is, they didn’t know it to the full extent. They were way behind, which made you burst out laughing.

        “W-Why are you laughing?” Minx questioned, completely taken back by your sudden outburst.

        “YOU...GUYS...DON’T… EV..EN… KNOW!” You said between each laugh.

        “What do you mean (Y/N)?” Marzia ask, still very confused, making you cackle even harder. It was so funny that you could barely maintain your balance and almost fell on multiple counts. They both watched you in confusion., heads cocked slightly to the side. They even questioned your sanity for a moment. Then it clicked inside of their minds like a switch being turned on.

        “OH MY GOD! HE KISSED YOU?”