Sane?

“Shit, shit, SHIT!” You screamed as you hopped over a fallen corpse, raising your axe to chop a zombie mid-flight. With the help of gravity, you swing your axe downward and the blade falls down with you, penetrating the skull of the flesh eater. Its decaying limbs immediately loosen and it falls onto its knees, its body falling forward into a faceplant. You quickly spin around on your heels, only to find Cry had already finished off the zombie that was previously trailing behind you. He flashed you a quirky smile before running off to shoot some more walkers. You heard a loud groan right behind you and, of course, Matthew was on the ground, about to get his flesh ripped out before his very eyes. You rolled your eyes before sprinting over to the helpless boy. Matthew stiffens as your leg makes impact with the torso of the zombie, harshly kicking it off of him. You throw yourself at it, readying your axe for an attack. The boy cringes at the sight of your axe chopping into the zombies’ brain, its guts squirting out and splattering all over. “What’s wrong Matt? Can’t handle a little blood?” You tease, satisfied with your work. How long had he been in here for? If he was in as long as you, he ought to this stuff by now.
        “I-I…”
        “Just get yourself a bloody weapon.” 
        Matthew nodded, rushing over in some random direction, god knows why, in search of a weapon. “I swear he’s gonna get himself killed.” You muttered to yourself. You spotted yet another walker stumbling in your direction and rushed over to it. To be a badass, you slid onto your knees while swinging your bloodied axe, slicing off one of its legs. Being a brain-dead zombie, it attempted to stumble, but ended falling with the loss of its leg. By then you were already on your feet, mentally planning out your next kill. For some reason, you felt the urge to be extremely cruel, even if it was to something as lifeless as a zombie. Without hesitation, you approach the crawling zombie and hack of its limbs. You felt yourself growing extremely excited and you even started giggling. Was it the adrenaline rush, or was it something else? Which ever the case, you couldn’t hold in the air that was being released through your giggles. You lunged yourself at another slow zombie, dodging all its attempts to grab you. Within an instant, you had already severed both of its arms off. You laughed psychotically as it wobbled towards you like a penguin, snapping its head forward in the hopes of getting a fresh bite of flesh. That obviously wasn’t happening today. With a one swift chop to the head, the flesh eater fell and never got back up. A feeling of pleasure surged through your body, making you shiver. It wasn't the pleasure you felt romantically, oh no! This was a different form of pleasure; an insidious kind. You had never felt this way before, especially not after killing zombies. What made this time different? Had your sanity finally cracked?
        A hand grabbed your shoulder roughly, pulling you backwards slightly. Your grip on your fire axe tightened as you prepared yourself for your next plan of action. You whipped around instantly, and barely had enough time to stop yourself from hacking the masked man right in the face. “Sorry Cry. Didn’t see ya there!” You giggled dementedly. Cry’s lips curved into a sinister smirk as he watched you cackle. Averting your eyes away from your boyfriend for just a second, you spun around, taking your axe along with. The blade hit the flesh eater with such force that it knocked the corpse over, resulting in a large thud and splatting sound. Just as before, an immense amount of satisfaction flowed through out you, sending you more shivers. You loved the feeling of all this thrill. Then an idea popped into your head:
        Why have only a little pleasure when I can have twice as much?
        Cry watched you with the same mischievous expression as before as you burst out into a fit of insane laughter. You managed to stop yourself and turned to Cry, a crooked smile plastering itself onto your face. Without even considering asking Cry, you gripped the edges of his beloved mask. With a quick jolt of force, you pulled the mask off his face, the strings that once held it in place snapping as they made impact with the back of his head. If you were the least bit sane, you would have acknowledged the possibility of that hurting the man, but he didn’t seem to care the slightest bit. In fact, his smile grew wider, if possible, as you tossed it carelessly to the side. It didn’t take him long to realize what you were going for, and he acted almost immediately. He wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you towards him aggressively. This small act of aggression just made the idea even more appealing. Without further delay, you crashed your lips against his. He kissed back hungrily, sparks surging through your nerves. You snaked your arms around his slender neck, your axe sliding from your grasp, tumbling down Cry’s back and clattering on the ground. You ran your fingers through his hair furiously as he pulled you even closer, closing the gap between you. Your lips moved competitively with one another. Just when you thought you’d one, Cry would kiss back with twice as much force, and vise versa. It didn’t surprise you when Cry’s tongue breached your lips and began attacking your tongue. Your tongues battled vigorously, twirling and tackling constantly.
        WARNING: THIS PART IS EXTREMELY FUCKED UP AND MIGHT MAKE YOU LIKE CRINGE OR PUKE OF DISGUST. I tried not to make it too bad.... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
        It wasn't long before things took a dark turn. Cry lifted the ends of your shirt so his fingers laid upon your steaming skin. You kissed him with extreme force as he pressed his nails against your skin, resulting in a sharp pain. He pressed harder and allowed his nails to pierce the skin. You giggled under the kiss as he dug through your flesh, feeling the ripping of your body and the pouring of your blood. You gave him a death glare when he pulled away because you were still hungry for his touch. He leaned forward, still digging through your flesh and blood, so that his lips were brushing against your ear. “Now you try.” He whispered seductively in his ‘Cry Reads’ voice, but it was a bit more menacing. You laughed and immediately thought of what you would do to obey his orders. You began licking from his jaw down until you reached his soft spot. You sucked down on it harshly, and Cry couldn’t help but moan at the immense pleasure. You giggled and bit down hard, maybe a little to hard. The sweet taste of his rich blood filled your mouth as you continued your plan. Cry almost collapsed, probably from the enormous wave of both pain and pleasure, but managed to stabilize himself. Your teeth had dug in far enough for you to rip out a huge chunk of his flesh, blood pooling over the wound. Cry screamed, only making you crave him more.
        “(Y/N)?” A familiar voice yelled, but it sounded very distant.
        You ignored it, spitting out the flesh you had bitten off of Cry.
        “(Y/N)!!” The voice was now booming.
        “WAKE UP!!!”