Revealed

"Awh fuck!" You muttered, holding your hand against your throbbing head.
        "(Y/N)!" Three voices shouted in harmony, increasing the ringing in your ear.
        "What's going on? Why are we running?" You questioned Cry, who was still set on carrying you. "And where the hell is Matthew?"
        "I'm right here!" Matthew cooed from beside behind you.
        "Alright, good! And...?"
        "Well... you passed out!" Cry answered.
        "That's not what I meant!" You complained, rolling your eyes.
        "You weren't specific enough!" He smirked. Again, you rolled your eyes at your boyfriends response.
        "Does anyone else have a legit answer for me?"
        "Hey! That-" You were about to punch him, but his words were already cut off by a loud scream.
        "WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING DO THIS TO HIM?"
        All of you stopped right then and there. Your eyes locked with Pewdie's. You knew that accent all too well. "Minx!" You both shouted at the same time. Pewds instantly swept Marzia off her feet, making her squeak in surprise, and took off in the direction that you had heard her scream. Cry seemed a bit dazed, but quickly snapped out of it and began running alongside Matthew. This sudden movement resulted in an enormous rush of pain to your aching head, but you couldn't worry about it now. Trying your best to ignore it, you wrapped your arms around Cry's neck, praying that you wouldn't fall out of his arms.

        Minx raised her whip, ready to end this bastard’s life. He didn't deserve to live after what he did. “Please don’t do this!” He pleaded, tears encasing his emerald green eyes. Minx felt slight pity towards the boy, he looked like he had just turned 18. However she didn't give in. Her watery eyes flicked backed over to her friend’s corpse; he wasn't shown any mercy so why should she spare this guy?  
        Because of this man, the fabulous four’s co-ops would be no more.
        Because of this cunt, one of her best friends wouldn't be smiling at her wedding.
        Because of this douche, she would never see Ken again.
        These thoughts swirled through her brain, making her more tempted to end this boys life. She was ready. Wiping the tears from her eyes with her sleeve, she prepared herself for the killing. “This is for you Ken.” She whispered sorrowfully, peeling her eyes away from him and focusing once more on the boy.
        “I’m sorry, but I’m afraid you've sealed your fate.” Minx informed. The boy let out a soft whimper, bracing himself for death.
        “WAIT! PLEASE DON’T HURT HIM!”

        You were getting close. Matthew had taken the lead, leaving Pewdie and Cry hustling to catch up. Marzia was still in Pewds’ arms and you were still in Cry’s arms, clinging to him like a kid stuck in a tree. It hurt twisting your body that way, especially with your current injuries, but you were determined to stay in his arms and not fall to the ground.
        Soon you were able to make out a couple figures facing each other in the distance, one of them holding something. Matthew must have realized something because he took of sprinting. Cry and PewDiePie picked up their pace, try to catch up with him without dropping the two of you. As you got closer, you noticed that one of them was in a very aggressive stance, and the other seemed extremely scared. What was going on?
        “WAIT PLEASE DON’T HURT HIM!” Matthew screamed as he approached the two figures. You’re eyes widened as the left figure flung their weapon forward to hit the other figure. Matthew continued running until he got close to the figure on the right and tackled them just before the whip slashed him.  You were now able to recognize the aggressive figure as Minx, mainly because of the whip that she grasped tightly in her hands. Not only did you recognize Minx, but also another figure that lay in the pool of blood.
        You needed to get over there. “Cry, put me down.”
        “No, you’ll hurt yourself.”
        “Put. Me. Down.” You commanded, attempting to climb out of his arms. Cry sighed and let go of you. He helped you to you feet and you whispered a quick “Thank you!” before dashing off to the scene in front of you, tears streaming down your cheeks. You ignore Minx, Matthew, and the guy he tackled. Your mind was set on the man bleeding out on the ground. You skidded to a stop, falling to your knees. Your pants began soaking in his blood but you didn’t care. Lodged into his chest was his own weapon, plastered with blood. After reaching for the weapon, you pulled it out and quickly tossed it to the side, ignoring the clattering noise that came with it. You frantically patted his cheeks, which resulted in you getting blood all over his face. “Ken! Ken wake up! Come on Ken!” You sniffled.
        “(Y/N)... He’s not going to wake up.” You whipped your head to face the speaker; Cry. Everyone stood, including Marzia, with their head hanging low. All except Cry of course. You glared into the eyes of his mask. How could he say such a thing?
        “DON’T SAY THAT!” You snapped, returning your attention to Ken. He was so pale, the life completely drained from him. You began shaking him. “JUST WAKE UP!” You screamed before a pair of arms wrapped around you, pulling you close.
        “Don’t touch me!” You hissed, wriggling in his arms. You tried shoving him away, but he continued to hold onto you.
        “He’s gone (Y/N).” He whispered soothingly into your ear, but you could sense the sadness hidden behind it. A pang of guilt struck your heart; he was mourning too. Cry didn’t deserve such harsh words from your mouth, but it was too late to take it back now. You stopped struggling against his grip and allowed yourself to melt into his arms. Tears streamed down your cheeks like a waterfall as you cried and Cry tried to stay strong for you, but eventually gave up. He let the tears slip from his eyes, rolling off his skin and falling onto your shirt. By now everyone was sobbing, Marzia and Pewds’ in each other's arms and Minx off on her own. You looked up to see her crying alone and motioned for her to come over. She shook her head at you, wiping her tears with sleeve. You nudged Cry and pointed over at Minx. He joined in on trying to get her over. She hesitated for a moment before joining you both in the puddle of blood. Melix soon came over, making it a giant group hug. The five of you wept together, not caring about anything other than your friends death.
        After a while you stopped crying. It was too the point where releasing tears just hurt too much. You were still overwhelmed with sadness, but you knew you had to move on. That’s when you released that you didn’t even ask Minx what happened. You didn’t ask why she attempted to kill that other figure. You didn’t even stop to notice if the other person was a boy or a girl. As you all got up from the ground, you stared at the couple standing awkwardly off to the side. Matthew and the figure shuffled awkwardly as all five of your gazes stopped on them.
        “Matthew…” Pewdie started. “Who is this man?”
        Minx whispered something into his ear, and his face twisted into a scowl. He muttered something to himself.
        “Please do tell.” Cry spoke rather harshly. Did he hear what she said?
        Matthew did nothing other than nudge his friend to get him to speak.
        “Hi,” He gave an awkward wave. “The name’s Ash.”