Tears

"WE ARE NOT BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND!!" You and Cry both yelled in unison. Your face was overly warm so you knew you were blushing pretty badly. You looked over at Cry. You saw the areas of his face that were not covered by the mask were burning a deep red. 
        "Sure...." PewDiePie smirked. He waited for Cry to respond. 
       You could hear Cry mutter something to himself and then he said: "Well Pewds, this is my friend (Y/N). " He smiled warmly at you. "She watches us on YouTube." 
        "Cool. Well its nice to meet you, Bro!" Pewdie bent down so he was at eye level with you and he lifted up his fist to you.  'OH MY FUCKING GOD!' You tried really hard not to unleash your inner fangirl. Hesitantly, you smacked your fist into his and both of you yelled "BROFIST!" You both laughed and then Cry sat down beside you. "How's your ankle doing?" 
        "Its all right. It still hurts and all but there isn't much I can do about it." You sighed. 
        "What happened to it?" PewDiePie asked as he sat down across from you. 
        "I tripped over a fallen over tree and injured it."
        "Oh. I'm so sorry." He frowned. 
        "It's all right. I would have died too if Cry hadn't come around." You smiled at Cry, and you saw him turn a slight pink. Pewds nodded, a hint of sadness in his eyes. 'Something must have struck a nerve.'
        "So... Have your guys' remotes been working? Because mine hasn't..." Pewds asked, still looking sad. Cry responded by shaking his head. 
        But for you it was different. Tears began to form in your eyes. You tried to force them back, but they just came streaming down your face. "No... I-I almost died twice because of it." You managed to hoarse out.  It hadn't dawned on you before that you had almost died twice, and since your remote wasn't working, there was the possibility that you would actually die. The remote was the thing that was able to save you from the game, and if it was broken, then there was nothing to keep you alive. It was a very scary thing to think about. Near-death experience: check that off your bucket list... twice. Cry seemed to read you mind as he tried to comfort you. That's when Pewds began to burst out in tears as well.
        "What's wrong with you Pewds?" You sniffled. 
        He was shaking pretty badly. You had never seen your idol cry like this before. "I-Its Marzia..." Tears were flowing down his cheeks in a consistent pattern "I entered the game with her, and everything was going so well... But then.... I" You stared up at his eyes. They were full of fear. "I lost her." He rasped out. "And I don't know if I'll ever see her again." That struck you hard. You both were crying uncontrollably. Even Cry began to cry. You couldn't imagine what he was going through. She could be out there, cold and afraid... or even dead, he would never know. That is, useless you found her. You placed you hand on his shoulder.
        "Don't worry; we'll find her. I promise"