Insane

Everyone turned their attention to the door. It was shaking rapidly and it was only a matter of time before they broke it down. "That door is so not going to hold..." You announced, as if it wasn't already obvious. 

        "Hold me Cry!" Pewds shouted as he latched himself onto Cry.

        "Hey! Not cool man! This is fucking serious!" Cry scolded.

        "We have to think of something... and fast!" Minx shouted. You all looked around the rook frantically for any means of escape. But all the exits were already barricaded, and would take way to long to tear down. 

        "What about the windows upstairs? We could use them to climb up to the roof!" Marzia asked. 

        You looked over at the door, and noticed a arm had managed to break through the door. "I think that might be our only option at this point. Good thinking Marzia!" You said, shooting her a quick smile. You all rushed up the stairs, and into Cry's room. That's when you heard the sound of the cabinet that stood in front of the door crashing to the ground.

        "Shit! Everyone to the roof. Hurry!" Cry commanded, pulling out his shotgun. Marzia went up first, then Pewds, and Minx followed shortly after. However, you stayed right where you stood. "What are you waiting for (Y/N)? GO!" He yelled, preparing his shotgun for battle. 

        "No! I'm not leaving without you!" You shouted back at him.

        "God dammit (Y/N)! Their going to be up here any moment! Just go!" Cry hollered angrily at you. There was something about him at that moment, that gave you a bad vibe. 

        "Alright, Fine. Have it your way!" You snapped at him as you swung your legs over the out of the window. You spun around on your heels and and grabbed Minx's hand. She let out a small grunt as she pulled you up onto the roof. That's when you heard the first shots fired. "Cry! What are you doing? GET UP HERE!" You screamed out, but there was no response, just continuous gunfire. You rolled your eyes and grumbled in annoyance. "Cry come on!" 

        "But I'm having fun!" He cackled. But it wasn't normal. The way it sounded made the hairs on the back of your neck rise. 

        "Shit no! Not now!" Pewds muttered to himself. He began running his fingers through his messy blonde hair frantically.

        "W-What is it Felix?" Marzia asked worriedly. You noticed her face was extremely pale, probably from Cry's response.

        Pewdie was already pacing the rooftop at a very aggressive rate. "I-It's Cry... Fuck! H-He's gone mad! I-Its not the first time I've seen this happen to him an-"

        "Woah, Woah, WOAH! Mad? Like Mad!Cry? I thought that was just some shit that the fans made up!" You began running your fingers through your own hair in frustration. 

        "No! It's real.I've seen it happen when he gets really angry about something. Like EXTREMELY angry.  It doesn't happen often... but when it does-" 

        "He goes on a psychotic killing spree? Yeah I know; I've read the fanfics..." You had to admit, that was a little embarrassing to admit to him, and you blushed slightly. Given the current situation however, you honestly didn't give 2 fucks; You were completely focused on your frustration and anger at this point. 

        An awkward silence arose among you all except for the constant shotgun shots and the occasional insane laughter coming from the one and only Cryaotic. Every time you heard that sinister laugh, a shiver went down your spine. "Fuck! I can't take this shit anymore! Cry... I swear, if you don't-" You began, but Pewds quickly clasped his hand over your mouth.

        "Shhhh! (Y/N)!" He scolded "You'll only make it worse. Trust me, I've tried it before..." 

        "So we just have to fucking wait it out?" Minx questioned, obviously quite irritated. 

        "Yep." Pewdie frowned. So you all sat there on the roof, praying for it to end. Eventually the firing stopped. 

        "Should we go check on him?" Marzia asked nervously. 

        "I ain't going down there!" The swede protested. 'Goddammit Pewds! Your such a wimp!' You looked over at Minx who just shrugged. 

        "Fine! I'll go.." You sighed. 

        "Good luck (Y/N)!" Marzia shouted. You simply nodded and carefully lowered yourself by gripping the rim of the roof until your feet landed safely on the windowsill.  You climbed into the room and instantly felt your stomach churn. It was completely wrecked: bullet holes covered the walls, blood and guts were smeared everywhere. Zombie corpses littered the floor, and there door was completely demolished. 'How many zombies were there?' You follow the trail of blood and corpses over to the stairwell. You gulped. 'Here we go...' The stairs creaked as you went down each step. 

        "(Y/NNNNN)..." A familar creepy voice cooed. You swear at that moment your heart stopped beating and you froze in fear. You were only down four steps, so you couldn't really see anything downstairs. This made the whole situation more frightening. Cry was out of sight; he could be anywhere down there. What could he possibly be doing? He was obviously waiting for you, but was he insane enough to murder you? You cringed as you heard him call your name once more, this time it sounded utterly insane. "I know where you are (Y/N). Do I have to come get you?" 

        You knew there was no way out of this situation. Going against your gut, you used all your strength to force your legs to move down the stairs. As soon as you saw him, you froze; his mask and clothes were completely drenched in blood, which was expected, and he also had a knife in his hand, instead of his shotgun. His shotgun was strapped to his belt. The part that made your blood run cold was the way his lips curled up into a sinister smile once he finally saw you. It was like something you'd see in a nightmare. 

        "What's wrong (Y/N)?" He cackled psychotically "Cat got your tongue?" He walked up to you slowly, each step making your heart beat faster. When he finally reached you, he leaned in towards you. "(Y/N)..." He whispered seductively into your ear.

        "I have something to show you."