Another Cryaotic Nightmare

Your walking through a deserted of a small town.  It looked like it was abandoned far before the Apocalypse had even happened. However, there aren't any zombies around which was strange. You approach a vacant barber shop, whose barber's pole no longer spinning. Black paint covers the window glass, disabling anyone from looking inside. "No entry." Is scratched onto the aged wooden door. You open the door, only to be met with a brick wall. You turn around and begin heading around the house. You find another door on the side of the house, much like that of  garage. You could make out a trail of blood beneath the door that ended just below your feet. Once again, you turn the knob, but this time the knob twist off. You observe the object with in your hand. It has a splotch of dried blood on it. Engraved on the underneath of the knob was another warning: "Do not enter." was scratched into it. You notice that the door itself looks very fragile, and you kick the very bottom. A large chunk of the door is removed. You kick again, this time a bit higher, and the hole gets bigger. Seeing as the whole is big enough, you carefully crawl through the bottom of the hole. You look up from the floor to see a message written on the   wall in blood: "I warned you." Then a ghoulish girl appeared a few feet in front of you out of thin air, her long black covering her face. She wore an old fashioned, bloodstained white dress and held a large cleaver in her hand. Fresh blood covered it, along with her hand. You listened as each drop splashed against the floor in a rhythmic pattern. She silently hummed to a spine-chilling tune as she slowly walked toward you, leaving footprints behind in the trail of blood. You try to wiggle yourself back out the hole, but the young girl is approaching you fast. You are about 2/3 of the way outside, when your head somehow gets stuck, just as if the hole shrunk. "Your going to die now." The little girl giggled horrendously. You watched as she raised the cleaver about her head. You squeeze your eyes shut, preparing to feel tremendous pain. 

        "May I?" A deep,soothing, and familiar voice asked. You open your eyes to see your masked friend kneeling in front of the demonic child. She must have nodded to him in agreement because he took the bloodied weapon from her red hands. He turned to face you, giving you a warming smile. You weren't scared anymore... until the girl began to giggled and you watched in horror as Cry pulled out a gun an shot himself.

        You wipe your eyes, breathing at a fast and unsteady rate. 'What the fuck did I just dream about?' The clothes you are wearing feel as if you had just jumped into a pool while wearing them. You open your eyes to see that you are at the end of a dark alleyway, with blood everywhere. That's when you feel a excruciating pain in your chest and you look down to see  yourself drenched in blood. There was a knife lodged into your chest, which obviously caused the injury. "Fuck you Virus." You attempted to shout, but was more like a whisper. Lifting up you sore arms, you loosely curled your fingers within the grooves of the knife. With all your strength, you managed to force the knife out. Your arms immediately went limp and crashed to your sides, releasing the grip you had on the knife. You heard a slight clang as it hit the rough, bloody concrete. You felt extremely weak as you could literally feel the liquid slowly drain from your body, and you started to feel lightheaded. You just sat there in pure agony and looked through the alleyway to the open street. A figure sped past the opening, startling you just a bit. Then another, but this time they stopped right at the opening, bending over to pick something up. They turned and stared into the dark alleyway. You heard them shout something, but you couldn't make out what it was. The blood loss was getting to you; blurry vision, echoed sounds, and wooziness. They were now entering the alleyway cautiously, some blurry object in their hands. Assuming it was a weapon, you reached for your axe, before realizing that it, along with your bag wasn't there. You had the knife, but you suddenly felt too weak to even bend forward to reach for it. The figure crept closer and closer and you swear you saw something purple. They shouted once more and came running over. They quickly holstered there weapon, and dropping what ever they had picked up before. They literally fell onto their knees right in front of you. You could hear the echo of their sobs. Two more figures appeared to be heading this way. "Shit...losing blood...HURRY!" were the only words you could make out before your eyes drooped shut and you feel asleep. 

Switching to 3rd person:

        Minx had broken out into tears. "Shit. She's losing blood! HURRY!!" She screamed, as she lightly smacked (Y/N)'s cheeks. They had finally found (Y/N), but she was loosing too much blood. She shouted at PewDiePie and Cry to hurry up and they were literally sprinting down the alleyway. Cry saw (Y/N) and almost started crying himself, but he had to be strong. Weakness wouldn't help anything in this situation. Minx had taken kind of clothing and was using it to apply pressure to the wound. "Stay with us (Y/N)!" She sobbed, but (Y/N) was already unconscious. 

        "She's lost too much blood. She's going to need a blood transfusion!" Pewds said on the verge of tears. 

        "Does anyone even know her blood type?" Minx questioned. The three of them looked at eachother with no answer.

        "We can't just give her anyone's blood, otherwise it might kill her!" Cry shouted at his friends. 

        "I thought you never paid attention in Science Cry?" PewDie teased. 

        "Shut up! This is not the time!" He snapped. They had to find out what to do and fast. And just like that, a hospital type bag that was full of blood somehow appeared within Cry's hands. The three of them exchanged glances of pure shock and Minx pointed out a note and a syringe type thing attached to the back. Tossing the note aside, Cry immediately stuck the syringe into (Y/N)'s vein and began the transfusion. Pewds searched their bags for some gauze. His fingers stumbled upon a bundle of it and quickly pulled it out and placed it on the ground beside them. (Y/N) was starting to show more color and your breathing was just fine, so it was surely working, but they were still worried. There was still a chance that she wouldn't wake up, so they all waited. Eventually they saw (Y/N) move her arm in her sleep. They all took in a huge sigh of relief; (Y/N) was going to be okay. 

        Minx picked up the note to read it as Pewds began to wrap gauze around (Y/N) large wound. All color drained from her face. "Cry, I think you're going to want to read this... Its for you."

        Cry stared down at the paper within her hands. He didn't want to read it, but he knew he had to. He hesitantly took the note note from Minx, still unsure if he really should. Finally he looked at it and his eyes went wide. The handwriting was just like his:

        Dear Cry,

        Looking for this? Its contains the same type of blood as (Y/N)'s. You are very welcome. In the mean time, make sure to cherish what little time you have with her. It won't be long before I see you! Ta-Ta for now! 

        -Virus

        "FUCK YOU VIRUS!" He shouted, clenching fingers tightly into a fist. So he was the one behind all of it? How dare he do this to (Y/N). Cry immediately tore up the note into a million pieces. 

        Virus was going to pay.