Your OTP

Marzia lay in PewDiePie's arms, her blood soaking into his pants. She wasn't bleeding fast, but she had still lost a lot of blood. "No Marzia! Don't die on my now! You can't die! Please wake up!" He whimpered at his fallen princess, shaking her unconscious body ever so slightly. Pewds quickly ripped off his jacket and applied it around her wound. It seemed to slow it down even more, but you all knew she had lost too much blood already. Pewds continued to hold Marzia tightly within his arms. He looked so broken, so lost and scared; a lot like a child who has just found their parents brutally murdered. You and Cry just watched him with hurt expressions on you faces. What was there to say? Anything you said would just make matters worse. You both silently watched as he mourned, his tears falling endlessly like a waterfall. 
        'What happened to you Marzia?' 
        "This is all my fault Marzia. I shouldn't have looked away. I shouldn't have left your side... not for a fucking second! I should have kept looking. BUT I'M SUCH A FUCKING COWARD!" He croaked. You glanced at Cry. From the look on his face, you could tell you both thought the same thing: 'Damn.'
        "If only I had kept looking. If only I had gotten here sooner.... I could have gotten to you before this happened.... I could have saved you."
Cry opened his mouth, as if about to say something, but quickly shut it. He wasn't about to have his best friend get angry at him. You gulped. If he wasn't gonna say it, you were going to have to say it: 
        "S-She isn't bitten... is she?" You asked nervously, your voice extremely shaky. You immediately regretted those words. Pewds went silent for a second, and then looked up, glaring daggers at you.  
        "DON'T YOU FUCKING START (Y/N)!" 
        "I-I'm sorry!" You raised your hand up in surrender. "I-Its just... S-She might turn." 
        "SHE ISN'T BITTEN! THAT'S THE FIRST THING I FUCKING CHECKED ALRIGHT!" He broke out in tears again. 'Great FUCKING job (Y/N)' You didn't dare saying anything more. There was nothing else to do but sit there in grief. That's when something unbelievable happened: Marzia shot right up, her arms quickly moving to clench her stomach. Red fluid came flying out of her mouth. Blood. She was puking up blood. Your jaw dropped in utter shock: Against all odds, against all beliefs,.... HELL even against the rules of life itself; Marzia was alive.  
        "MARZIA! HOLY SHIT! HOW ARE YOU...." Pewdie screamed, wrapping his arms around here. He didn't care that she was puking all over him. All that mattered was that his beloved girlfriend, who you all believed to basically be dead, was alive. You and Cry sat there, shocked and speechless. Marzia, it seemed, had beaten death. She moved her hands up to her mouth, trying to stop the blood from escaping her lips. She gagged a few times, but eventually managed to keep it down. Unbelievable. 
        "Felix!" Marzia squealed, her cute Italian accent audible as always. Pewds wrapped his arms around her and she hugged him back. Adorable.
        "Marzia... I'm soo glad you're okay!" 
        PewDiePie and Marzia were both drenched in blood. You were definitely going to have to search for some new clothes on the way back to the house. "Uh guys. I think we should get going before it gets dark, especially since we'll have to get you some new clothes." 
        "Yeah we should. But there is plenty of clothes back at the house." Pewd smiled. "Marzia wouldn't enter the game without packing some clothes." 
        "Good! That makes things easier." Cry sighed in relief. You could tell he really didn't want to search through more houses. You didn't want to either of course. It was getting dark and you just wanted to get some more sleep. You pulled yourself out of your thoughts. Everyone was staring at you. 
        "Damn. Sorry guys..." You laughed awkwardly. You felt your cheeks go red. 
        "You doze off a lot Friend." Cry chuckled. 
        "Yeah..." 
        They all laughed, but then Marzia went silent. She stared at you and then asked "Felix. Who is she?" 
        "Oh Shit! Sorry. Marzia this is our new friend (Y/N)!" Pewds chirped 
        "Hello!" She waved at you. You waved back. 
        "Hey Marzia! By the way, I'm a hug fan... also you and pewds are like my OTP!" You said all fan-girly. She laughed and then Pewds whispered something to her. You couldn't make out what he said, but what ever it was made Marzia grin madly. She whispered something back to Pewds and then they both grinned widely at you.
        "What?" You asked.
        "Oh nothing." They lied in sync. You had a pretty good feeling you knew what they were talking about but you shook it off. 

        You guys managed to get back before running into any hordes of zombies. Cry and Pewds carried you and Marzia the whole way back. They carried you upstairs, quickly setting you both down on a bed, and ran down stairs to push the wardrobe in front of the door which you entered. You sat there beside Marzia, who had already fallen asleep. You were glad because it would make it easier to clean up her wound. Cry entered the room and sat down beside you. He laid his backpack on the bed and pulled out some gauze and disinfectant. "You think you can handle this?"
You asked.
        "Of course! I'm a fucking professional." He joked. You punched his arm playfully. "Ow!" he cried, rubbing his arm. You giggled and watched as he cleaned up her wound. Pewds came in shortly after and carried her into another room, leaving you alone with Cry. You didn't question him, you just sprawled out on the bed. It felt good to let your injured leg rest on something for a while. You smiled at Cry, who smiled back at you. You felt your eyes begin to droop. "Good night (Y/N)" Cry whispered soflty. He leaned in and gently kissed your forehead. 'Holy Shit..... ' You blushed slightly. 
        "Night Cry." You mumbled as you drifted into unconsciousness