Afraid of fire

I sit on his lap. His slender fingers grazing my skin. 

"So beautiful." He smirks. 

I giggle and press my forehead to his. He kisses at my neck. As he does I reach behind him and take the letter from the table. I slip it behind me and tuck it in my dress. 

"Oh!" I exclaim. 

"I forgot. I told Lady Sansa I'd walk with her today in the garden." 

I get off of him. 

"Ah, yes love. Just hurry back." He smiles. 

I hurry off. I make it up to Cersis chambers. I knock. 

"Enter." She commands. 

"Your grace." I bow. 

"Hello, little bird." She greets. 

I approach. I hand the letter to her. 

"Nothing." She groans. 

"Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe he has no plan. He's just a suspicious man." She states. 

"That's all I need from you dear." She strokes my hand. 

"I'll let you know when I need your services again. But for now, you're free. Just be careful. I wouldn't want to have to tell." She threatens. 

I bow and leave. That night I stand on my balcony in my nightgown. I look out at the garden. I see Sandor. He looks up at me. I smile. He soon finds himself wrapping his arms around me lifting me up. He pulls me in and drops me on the bed. He climbs on top of me. His lips against my neck. He pulls back and stops. 

"What?" I ask. 

An angry look on his face. 

"What?" I ask again. 

He grabs me by the arm. He drags me over to the mirror. He takes a fist full of my hair. He turns my head. There are light red marks from Little finger. 

"What in the seven hells is that, woman." 

"Sandor, please, you're hurting me." I plead. 

He lets go of my hair. 

"Sandor." I take his hand. 

I rest my face in his palm. 

"I had to let little finger do this so I could reach the letter," I explain. "He would have caught me if he wasn't distracted." I continue. 

"What else did you 'have to let him do?'" 

"Only that, my love. He didn't touch anything you wouldn't want him to. He only kissed my neck. Never my lips, nor anything else." 

"He touched you." He grumbles. 

"I'm sorry I had to do this." I nuzzle into his hand. 

I feel him relax a bit. He pulls me into his chest. 

"Don't do that again, little dove." He warns. 

"If you do, I'll kill the man." 

"Not me?" 

"No, never you. I might punish you, sure, but never hurt you." He explains. 

That night I lay wrapped tightly in his arms. His cock against my ass. I like sleeping like this. Skin to skin. He snores lightly behind me. There's a soft knock at the door. I carefully pull myself from the bed. I take the sheet. His naked body now exposed. I wrap myself and open the door a bit. It's Baelish. He pushes into my room. 

"Where have you been? I was worried." 

He sounds like it. His hands around my arms. My grip on the blanket lost. The white fabric flutters to the ground silently. 

"Petyr, you can't just come in here," I whisper. 

"Why are you whispering?" He asks a little loud. 

He freezes at the grunts coming from behind him. I watch as Sandor stands up. He takes one look at little fingers hands around my arms and my naked form. He grabs his sword. Little finger turns to see the beast of a man walking at him. His large cock hanging free. Little finger backs away as he places the tip of his blade to his throat. His free hand pushing me behind him. Petyrs hands up. His eyes on me. 

"The hound?" He asks. 

"I'm sorry Petyr. Me and you... it was only business. Forgive me." 

"Little fucking finger." Sandor puts a small pause between each word. 

"I warned you." He growls. 

"Yes, I remember but I didn't do anything she didn't ask me to, dog." His voice is harsher than ever. 

"Sandor." 

I place my hand on his arm.

"Let him go. Please. He's still my friend." 

Sandor looks at me and lowers his blade. 

"Fuck off." He growls. 

Little finger leaves as quickly as possible. Sandor drops his sword and turns to me. He takes my hand in his finger squishing my face. His lips roughly meeting mine.

*Sexual*

My hands roam down his chest. I take hold of his cock. I pull him forward a bit by it. He groans into my mouth as I stroke it. I pull my head from his hands. He watches as I sink down to my knees. 

"Let me apologize." 

His eyes on mine as I lick up the underside of his cock. 

"Mmm." 

I moan like his cock is a tasty treat. He takes a fist full of my hair as I push my mouth around him.

*Normal*

A few days later he rushes into my room. 

"Get down to Cersis safe room. Stannis is here." 

"Cersi?" 

"Sansa's there to you'll be fine." 

He rushes me out of my chambers. 

"Go, girl. I don't want to worry about you while I'm trying to fight." He explains. 

"Okay. Please, be safe for me." 

I take his face in my hands and kiss him. 

"I have to go, little dove." 

"Please Sandor, come back to me, love." 

"I will." 

And just like that, he's gone. I will not stand by in a room full of scared women. I make my way to the armory. After managing to steal some armor that fits I make my way to the other men. I walk around like I know where I'm going until I spot Sandor. I try my best to find him but he isn't here yet. Like hell, I was gonna sit in a room and pray for the safe return of my love. Unlike all the other women I'd rather be out fighting for his safe return. The bells ringing. I follow all the other soldiers. My nerves are off the charts. I trust in myself. I've had training. Not the best of course but my father paid as much as he could to ensure I could handle myself. I finally see him with Joffrey. They walk up to the top of the wall. I go to follow but I'm ordered to help. I huff and do as I'm told. I finally make it up to the top of the wall. I stand in place and watch. Sandor doesn't suspect me. He doesn't even notice my presence. I watch him from inside my helm. He stares straight ahead. Carefree and fearless as ever. Until the single bow hits the water igniting the wildfire. He wavers. Is he afraid of fire? Make sense. After what his brother did. The men on the ships scream as they burn. I want to take his hand. Let him know I'm here and he's alright. But I can't. I have a feeling this isn't over yet. I can't blow my cover before the battles started.