The Dog

I ride in front of Sandor. We ride slightly behind everyone else. It's been about a week maybe two since we stopped at that house. Sandor's hand rests on my stomach. He rubs small circles under my clothes. His warm hand on my skin brings me comfort. There's a sudden push against my stomach. I gasp. Sandor's hand was right over it. 

"She kicked." Sandor mumbles. 

I smile. After a few hours of rest, we head on the road again. Sandor's hand rubs my lower abdomen. I rest leaning back against him. His pinky occasionally dipping into my pants.

*Sexual*

I bite my lip holding back my gasp as Sandor pushes his hand into my pants. I let out a low hum as he rubs lightly over my opening. A soft moan escapes my lips as he pushes a finger into me. 

"It's so warm in here." He grumbles against my ear. 

I hold my gloved hand over my mouth as he pumps his finger at a steady pace. I close my eyes and relax. The fabric of my glove between my teeth. Muffled moans escaping into the wind. I can somehow still feel his bulge between all the layers between us. I move my hand from my mouth to grip the saddle. I tilt my head back trying to be quite. He tries my patience and pushes a second finger in me. I can't hold it in and I let out a moan. It's not extremely loud but loud enough for anyone nearby to hear. When I look up, however, there's no one near. We have just enough distance between us and the group. He gives my neck a quick nibble. I give low moans and try not to get too loud.

*Normal*

How the fuck did we get here? I sit against the table Sandor lays on. We got picked up a mile south of the wall. Sandor's hand hangs over the side and rests on my belly. I'm guessing I'm 6 maybe 7 months now. He rubs small circles. We look over at the people outside the cell. 

"You're The Hound." The pretty one says. "I saw you once at Winterfell." 

Sandor kisses my head as he sits up. 

"They want to go beyond The Wall, too." 

"We don't want to go beyond The Wall, we have to," Beric says. "Our Lord told us that the Great War is coming." 

"Don't trust him. Don't trust any of them." One of Arya's friends walks over. "They're The Brotherhood." He explains. "And the last thing they're Lord told them to do was sell me to a red witch to be murdered." 

Jorah Mormont recognizes Thoros. He complains he hasn't had a drink. 

"You're a fucking Mormont?" The wild-looking redhead asks. "Like the last Lord commander." 

"Sandor," I mumble tugging on his cloak. "I have to pee, help me would you?" 

His eyes meet mine. 

"Yes, love." He grumbles. 

I hold onto his arms and stand. He walks with me to the chamber pot in the corner. Thankfully they recently cleaned it. He helps me sit down. I relieve myself. He helps me stand. Sandor walks back with me and he sits next to me on the table. I'm not weak I can fight and move just fine, but standing and sitting are rough. He holds me. It's cold in here. 

"And we serve it together," Beric claims walking to the bars. "Whether we know it or not. We may take the steps, but the Lord of Light-." 

"For fuck's sake will you shut your hole?" Sandor grumbles. "Are we coming with you or not?" Sandor asks. 

"Don't you want to know what we're doing?" 

"Could it be worse than sitting in this freezing cell waiting to die?" I speak up.