The Blackwater?

They begin to pray to their so-called Lord of Light. Sandor is cut free and so am I. I reach over wrapping my arms around him. 

"Sandor," I mumble. 

"It's alright, little dove." He responds. 

I help pull his armor back on. 

"Sandor, be careful," I whisper. 

"Don't fret, girl, I'll be fine. But if I somehow don't make it." He starts. 

He leans down. 

"I need you to run, girl, run like hell." He warns. 

Sandor swings his sword around to get a feel for it. 

"Sandor." 

I take his face and place a gentle kiss on his lips. 

"You're embarrassing me, woman." He grumbles. 

"Yeah?" I smile. "I don't fucking care what any of these cunts think." 

I kiss him again. Sandor backs away as Beric sets his sword ablaze. 

"Holy shit," I mumble. 

I grab Sandors arm. He looks down at me. 

"It's okay." I smile. "I know you're afraid of fire, but when you feel like that I want you to think of me to calm down. I'm here for you Sandor. My love." 

He gets his shield. I stand back my arm held by one of the men. 

"Pretty cunt." He mumbles. 

They fight. The fear on Sandor's face is obvious every time his flaming sword comes close. A few men get knocked over. Sandor hits him with his shield. Sandor blocks all of Beric's swings with his own sword. Beric ducks blocking Sandors swing, he hits a rack instead. He steps over a small fire pile and gets off as quickly as possible. He kicks some buckets at Beric. Both my arms held. My body pressed against the man as I pull forward during the battle. Sandor kicks Beric back. Sandor stumbles to his knee. He still blocks and gets back on his feet. Sandor pushes him back with his shield. The determination in his eyes is obvious to me. He strikes at Berics shield. He hacks part of it off and Beric drops it. Beric swings at Sandor and he blocks, stepping back as Beric pushes forward. Sandor is knocked over to the ground. He blocks a swing with his shield. 

"Sandor!" I shout before the man places his hand over my mouth. 

"Shut it girl." He whispers in my ear. 

Sandors shield catches fire from the sword. Sandor try's to deal with the flaming shield. 

"Guilty!" Everyone chants. 

"Kill him!" Arya cries out. 

Sandors eyes meet mine. I don't know if it was how much he cares for me or the need to get back to me that drove him. Sandor regains focus. Sandor elbows Beric in the gut. He takes a knee and moves his sword to block Sandor's swing. His sword cuts through Berics and hacks into his shoulder. He leaves the sword there as Beric falls over. The man holding me loosens his grip. I pull forward again but he quickly tightens me against him. The priest begins to pray for Beric to return. Sandor rolls over and beats the fire off of his shield. Arya takes a knife and rushes at Sandor. I find new strength in saving him. I break from the man and scoop up Arya from her middle. 

"You will not hurt him, girl," I growl. 

"No! Let go of me! Let me go!" She cries. 

"Looks like the god likes me more than your butcher's boy."