I love him

I sit between Sandors legs. Arya sits next to us. I lean to the side resting my head on his arm. I open my eyes looking at Arya. She looks confused. She turns away from me. I sit up. I turn my head looking up at Sandor. I place a hand on his cheek. I move and press my lips to his. The kiss is brief. 

"I'm driving, woman." He grumbles. 

After a few minutes, he slows down. 

"I gotta piss." He groans. 

He pulls over and I move for him to get out. He trots off into the trees. I sit back down. I look at Arya. 

"Why are you with him?" She turns to me her brows furrowed in confusion. "He's a bad man." She says. 

I turn to face ahead of us. I take a deep breath. 

"He may have done some bad things. I won't deny that." I start. "But he's not a bad man. Sure he's a hard and rough man. He's very straight forward and isn't afraid to speak his mind, and those aren't bad things necessarily." I continue. "It's not fair." I turn to her. "No one gives him a chance. He's so intimidating and gruff that everyone either insults him or runs in fear." I look down at my feet. "He's might like it that way. He might want people to stay away. But he's not a bad man. He can be kind." I turn to face Arya again. "He can be caring and gentle. He can be loving and harmless when he wants to be. Wither he likes it or not he's won my heart. All of me belongs to him now. I trust him to protect me. Wither he wants me to or not... I'd die for him. I'd slit my own throat to protect him, Arya." 

"But why?" She asks. 

I take a deep breath looking out at the road ahead. 

"Because I love him, Arya. It's as simple and complicated as that." I pause. I quickly turn to Arya. "You can't tell him I said that." I plead. 

"Why not?" 

"I'm scared. He's might push me away for feeling too attached to him. He might not want to disappoint me or he might be scared that I'd disappoint him. Love is a complicated thing, Arya." 

She nods. "I won't tell him." 

I smile. 

"Well." Sandors gruff voice is heard from behind. "Let's get a move on." He grumbles. 

I scoot close to Arya so he can sit. He climbs back in and off we go. 

We stop to rest. Sandor sits in the back of the cart while Arya looks at The Twins in the distance. I sit in the grass at Sandors feet. He nibbles on some pigs' feet. 

"No one's going to believe you're a hog farmer is you eat them all." Arya states suddenly appearing next to me. 

He shakes the foot at her. 

"Best part of the animal." He says. 

He continues eating tossing one foot back into the cart. 

"Don't worry they're still there." He grumbles as she faces The Twins again. 

She turns back to him. 

"I know they're still there." She states. 

"You check every five minutes like you're afraid they're gonna move." He grumbles. 

She faces him fully. 

"I'm not afraid." She defends. 

"Of course you are. You're almost there and you're afraid you won't make it." He points out. "The closer you get the worse the fear gets. No point in trying to hide behind that face. I know fear when I see it. Seen it a lot." He explains. 

I run my fingers through the grass taking a deep breath. I close my eyes and relax. 

"I knew fear when I saw it in you." She announces. 

I open my eyes and look at her. 

"You're afraid of fire." She states. 

"When Berics sword went up in flames, you looked like a scared little girl." She mocks. 

"Arya," I whisper. 

She brushes me off and steps closer to him. 

"And I know why too. I heard what your brother did to you. Pressed your face to the fire like you're a nice juicy mutton chop." She says. 

What is she doing? 

"That give you some ideas?" He asks. 

He's surprisingly calm for the situation. She turns back to The Twins. 

"Might do." She says. 

"Go ahead then. You might get away." He suggests. 

He bites back into his pig's foot. 

"Might even make it there on your own." He reassures. "They're just over the river. The closest you've been to family since Ilyn Payne snipped your daddy's neck." He points out. 

She turns back to him. 

"Someday I'm gonna put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull." She threatens. 

After a moment she turns and walks away. Intense.

At nightfall, Arya rides in the back of the cart. I sit close to Sandor. He has a cloak pulled up over his head. We ride up to the gate. 

"Woah. Woah. Woah." 

Sandor grumbles as he stops the horse. 

"Where you going?" A man asks. 

"Got salt pork for the feast." He explains. 

"The feast is over." The man says. 

"Doesn't sound like it's over." Sandor points out. 

"If I tell you it's over, it's over." The man says. 

"Turn this cart around and get the hell out of here." He orders. 

"Got pigs feet too," Sandor explains. 

"Are you soft in the head? Turn this cart around." He orders again. 

I turn to see Arya's gone. 

"Sandor, the girl," I whisper. 

He goes to get her. He brings her unconscious body back. I look at him. 

"It was necessary." He grumbles. 

He climbs on the horse with Arya in front of him. 

"Get under my cloak." He orders. 

I climb up. 

"Any of these men spot a pretty face like yours they'll want it." He warns. 

I sit under his cloak but still watching. The men fight. We stop and Sandor grabs a banner. 

"King in the north!" They chant. 

Rob's dead body slumped on a horse with his wolf's head where his should be. 

"Oh my god." I gasp. 

We turn and ride off.