Wait here

(Mostly just lame fighting)

"I want you to wait here." Sandor's tone is stern. 

"Absolutely not!" I refuse. 

He takes a deep breath. 

"Just stay here." He grumbles angrily. 

"I will not.

I have to go with him. I can't lose him again. 

"Will you just trust me and stay at the camp." His tone is authoritative. 

"No.

He wipes his face. 

"Please." He mumbles it so quietly I almost thought he hadn't even said it. 

"Did..." I stand up from the bed placing my hand on his shoulder. "...the Sandor Clegane just say please?" I tease. 

He huffs and grabs me. "I'm serious damn it.

His large hands holding my arms. I bite my tongue and just look down at our feet. After a moment I lean up and kiss him. He tenderly kisses me back. We spend as much time as we can together until he has to go. 

"Sandor, I love you." I hold his hand to my cheek. 

"I love you, y/n." He kisses me sweetly and makes a swift exit. 

I poke my head out of my tent watching which way he goes. 

"Like I'm fucking staying here," I grumble grabbing my sword.

 I follow quickly behind Sandor and Arya. My cloak hiding me and my sword. A chest plate hiding underneath my shirt. My boots almost silent under me and I stalk. The poor people of this city panicking. As we grow closer to the keep Sandor and Arya move quicker through the people. Shit. 

"Fucking move." I snip lightly shoving through people. 

I fight for what feels like forever to keep my eyes on them. 

 "Close the gate!

No. Shit. Shit. Shit. I get to the front just as the gate closes, separating me from them. Fuck. I push my way out of the crowd and down an alley. 

"Think, think, think. Come on think!" I mumble to my self-pacing back and forth. 

I have lived here most of my life. There has to be another way. There has to! I kick the wall in frustration. I'll have to go through the guard's way. This is going to take forever. There's no other way. I turn on my heels and swiftly make my way through people. 

 "Fuck me," I mumble drawing my sword as I creep in through the door to the guard's walkways.

 I move swiftly and silently up the stairs. My heart pounding in my ears. I duck down as a few guards run past the stairs. I make it up and book it down the hall. I stop when I hear someone around the corner. I grip my sword and wait until they turn. I let out a grunt when my sword meets a guard. He looks at me confused as he slowly keels over. I step over him and continue down the hall. I ditch my cloak. It's only getting in the way. I quickly make my way down into dungeons. I slip past the cell doors ignoring any prisoners begging. I reach another set of stairs and head up.

 "Please be alright," I mumble holding out hope for my husband. 

I make my way through the kitchens and maids quarters. As I burst out of the door the ground starts to shake. Sounds of screaming and terror outside and the building starting its collapse. I need to find him quickly. I rush down the hall and bump into someone as I turn a corner. 

"Watch it!" The voice, easily recognizable. 

"Father?" I ask as he steadies himself. 

He takes in my appearance. My boots and trousers paired with a sword and shirt. My hair held back out of my face. I'm sweaty and bloody and dirty. 

"Y/n?" He asks reaching for me.

I step back. I shake my head. 

"I need to go." I move to pass him. 

"Wait. You can't go that way! The building isn't safe anymore we have to go!" He grabs my arm. 

"I'm not going with you," I grumble pulling away. 

"My husband is in there and I have already wasted enough time." I grouch. 

"Y/n.

"No, father. I don't want to hear it." I turn away from him. 

"I'm sorry.

I turn back. "What?

"I want you to at least know I'm sorry." He pauses. "For everything.

I take a deep breath. I nod and we go our separate ways. 

 I rush up the endless amounts of stairs until I reach the quart yard of the map. I duck behind a pillar and bits of the building fall all around. Shit. Please be okay. I close my eyes and take a moment. I don't know what I'll do with myself if he's dead. I step out into the quart yard as a few soldiers come from the opposite direction. I clench my jaw as we all look at each other waiting. I draw my sword. 

"Well come on then." I bark, tensing up. 

"I'm in a hurry," I mumble. 

 They come at me as quickly as they can in their armor. I swing my sword up and to the right blocking the first swing. I quickly shift on my feet and shove him back into another guard. I duck and brung my sword up to block the third guard. I move my weight on my feet and spin. I stop and shove my blade into his throat. I pull it up and out as he drops. The other two, having just finished detangling themselves, come at me. I block the firsts swing and kick him back. I turn and move out of the way quickly as the second swings at me. His sword hitting the stone beneath us. I look up and leap out of the way of a chunk of the building. I place my hand on the rock and leap over it. I land and my sword meets the guards. The other guard comes at me as I slip out between them. They turn to face me. A few strands of my hair falling into my face. Most of it sticking to my sweaty skin. I wipe the sweat from my mouth and regain my focus. 

 I move and quickly fall to the ground as well as the guards. The crumbling building knocking us off our feet. I try to get to my feet as I feel disoriented. I Approach the guards and one of them blocks my sword. I push hard against him. He quickly jabs his hand forward hitting me in the mouth. I take a quick stumble back. I spit out the blood and charge back in. I duck under the sword of the second one and cut his leg open. He hobbles back and I swing up at the first one. He meets my sword but I swing it away. Ii clangs on the ground and I kick his knee in. I plunge my sword through his chest and pull, slicing upwards and pulling out. I kick him over and swiftly turn. A metal thud can be heard as his sword meets my armor plate. I grin up at him as he retracts his sword looking worried. I look up and leap backward. Another piece of the building falls. 

 I rise to my feet and quietly move around it through the dust. I see the guard getting up. His back to me. I creep up behind him as he couch. I wrap my fingers around my sword handle and shove my steel up through him. He coughs up blood as I let his body fall. I wipe my forehead. I turn and rush in the direction I was going. I turn to head left until I hear noises from the right. I turn my head and move closer. I make my way up the small stairs and through the building. As I approach I hear him. 

"Fucking die!" His voice is far but I know it's him. 

"Hold on you fucker. I'm coming.