Grouchy old bear

It's been about a month and I lay next to Sandor. 

"Y/n. The priest said he could marry us." Sandor whispers. His fingers tracing my back. "How would you like that, huh?" 

"I'd like that very much." I smile.

That afternoon we stand in front of the Brotherhood. We don't wear anything fancy. Just our regular clothes. Sandor places his cloak around my shoulders. The priest wraps the cloths around our hands. 

"In the sight of the seven, I hereby seal these two souls binding them as one for eternity. Look upon each other and say the words." 

Sandor and I turn facing one another. 

"Father, Smith, Warrior, Mother, Maiden, Crone, Stranger." We say. 

"I am his and he is mine," I say. 

"From this day until the end of my days." We finish. 

I never thought I'd be here. Marrying The Hound of all men. His free hand hooking its fingers under my chin. He leans down and I rise to my tippy toes. He is a tall man. He takes my lips with his.

*Sexual*

That night we stay in an Inn. Sandor closes the door behind us. He lifts my shirt over my head from behind. It softly lands on the floor. He pulls down my pants and I step out of them. His bare chest against my back. He places his hand on my stomach. It's grown a little bit. Not very much though. He rubs his hands up and down over the bump. Sandor has been overly protective of me since he found out I was carrying his child. His hand slides from my stomach to my cunt. He slips his finger into me. I grip his arm. His nose pressed to my neck. His beard tickling my skin. I reach up behind me with my free hand and lock my fingers in his hair. He softly pinched at my nipple. Right now it doesn't hurt so it's okay. My back arched away from him. His bulge pressed against me. I sigh/moan as he pushes one more finger into me. He kisses my neck. Before I can reach sweet release he pulls his fingers from me. I whimper at the loss of pleasure. He moves from behind me. He takes my hand and leads me to our bed. He turns and moves me to lay on the edge. I sit up as he sits on the floor. He pulls my legs over his shoulders. His eyes trace up to mine as he traces his tongue along my opening. I lay back down on the bed. He pushes his tongue around against me. I grip the bedsheets. Sounds of pleasure fall from my lips. He sucks on my clit. 

"Sandor." I moan. 

My hips rolling up. His hands holding my legs lightly. I can feel that he's concentrating really hard. I succumb to pinching my own nipple. I run my fingers through my hair. My skin damp from sweat. I curl my toes against his back. I'm willing to bet everyone in the Inn heard me cry out in pleasure as a gentle wave of delight washed over me. Sandor climbs slowly up my body. Leaving open mouth kisses against my skin. He gives my neck a love bite. He takes my lips once more. His tongue brushed my bottom lip. I open my mouth as he slips in. He moves against me as he tries to wiggle out of his pants. Once he's out he lifts me up with one hand under my back. He moves me to lay with my head in the pillows. He kisses down my neck. 

"Tonight's all about you, love." He whispers. 

"Why?" 

"Because you're really mine now." 

He moves me to sit on him. His fingers trace over the scar on my side. The way he looks at me. Like I'm the only thing worth looking at. He subconsciously smiles. No teeth but just as sweet. I smile at him. 

"What?" I ask. 

He shakes his head. 

"You're beautiful." He mumbles.