Oh fuck

The ice has surely frozen over by now. Sandor bends down. He picks up a rock. He looks at the walkers. He winds up and tosses it. The rock knocks off one's jaw. 

"Well, shit," I mumble. 

It doesn't even move. 

"Dumb cunt," Sandor grumbles. 

He picks up another and tosses it to. This one's bigger and doesn't go as far. It slides across the ice and stops at the walker's feet. It looks down. 

"Oh fuck," Sandor grumbles. 

I start walking towards us. We all stand ready. More and more approach. This is it. 

"Fuck it." Sandor walks up and bashes the walker. 

At first, it's easy pickings. They're all spread out pretty well. Sandor pulls me by my arm into his chest before one I didn't see can hack my head off. I nod at him and cut through it. This steel is magic. Soon enough they start coming in like groups. Sandor stops his hammer and pulls out an ax. He watches my back and I watch his. 

"Fall back!" Jon calls after a while of fighting. "Fall back!" 

"Come on!" Tormund calls. 

As soon as he does he is overrun by white walkers. I move to save him but Sandor pushes me back and gets him instead. As swing down hacking one's head off, one moves to stab right through Sandor. My blade meets his and I swing it away and kick the walker back knocking him and a few others behind him over. One grabs my leg and pulls me to my back. I twist to my front trying to crawl away. More and more claw at my legs. 

"Sandor!" I call to him as he hacks through a walker. 

He turns to me, a panicked look on his face. He rushes over, he pulls me off the ground with one hand and chops off their arms with the other. He lifts me up and holds me. He sets me behind him and takes out three more. They close in from all sides. We fight our hardest. We all look at each other as we fight. We know this is the end. They roar of a dragon is heard. I look up and duck as a dragon swoops over and rains fire on all the white walkers. We watch as the dragons come to our rescue. The dragon queen riding one. She lands it. Sandor lifts the white walker over his shoulder once more. After Sandor climbs up he pulls me on. Jon still fighting. Suddenly one of the dragons comes crashing down. It sinks down into the icy water. That was one of her children. I subconsciously place my hand on my stomach. 

"Go! Now! Leave!" Jon cries out. 

I feel Sandor's hand over mine on my stomach. We take off. Sandor catches Jorah. I look down at how high we are. I close my eyes tight. My fingers clutching Sandor's hand hard. 

"Little dove?" 

"You fear fire, love. I fear heights, more so falling from them." 

He holds me tight against him. 

"I won't let you fall, little dove." He kisses my head.

I follow behind Sandor to the boat. Sandor plops him down. I can barely stand. I grab onto Sandor's arm before I stumble over. He nods to Tormund. 

"We'll meet again, Clegane," Beric says. 

"Fucking hope not." Sandor jokes. 

Sandor lifts me up. He carries me as we walk away. 

"Come on, little dove. You need to rest." 

"Sandor." 

I place my hand on his cheek. 

"We're alive, you can relax now. I'm alright, you're alright. We're okay." 

He sighs. 

"But we still need to tend to your wounds." He says in a more relaxed voice.