Congragulations

We ride along the road. I sit with my arms around Sandor. We've been traveling for a few weeks now. Wonderful weeks full of fucking every night. Sometimes more than once a night. I feel dizzy. 

"Sandor," I mumbled weakly. 

He slows the horse. 

"What is it, little dove?" He places a hand over mine. 

"I don't feel good," I grumble. 

He stops the horse. The familiar sour taste in my mouth. The pulling in my throat. The unsettling feeling in my stomach. I hop down from the horse and run to the tree line. 

"Y/n!" Sandor calls to me. 

I drop to my knees on the ground. I hear him walking to me. I hold my chest as my breakfast comes pouring out of me. I feel Sandors warm hand on my back. 

"Little dove." 

I wipe my mouth in my sleeve. I turn to face him. His brows furrowed in worry. I smile. 

"I'm alright." 

I don't want him to worry. I hold his arm as he helps me stand. 

"I feel better now." I lie. 

"Must be something I ate." I smile. 

"Aye." His eyes reading my face. My hand on my stomach. "If you feel like that again let me know, little dove." 

He kisses my forehead. He lifts me back up on the horse. This time in front of him. After a bit, I turn to the side and spit off the horse. I repeat the same action only a few minutes later. And again. Weird. So much saliva. That night we lay all cuddled up. 

"You're so pretty." I hum as he rubs his nose against my neck. "So soft and delicate." He holds me tight. It's suffocating. I squirm around. 

"Let me go." 

"No." He growls playfully. 

"Sandor," I say firmly. 

He lets me go. I lay left to him. He places a warm hand on my back. 

"Fuck off." I swat him away. 

I don't know why I'm so irritated but I am. 

"What up with you, little dove?" He asks sweetly.

"I just want to sleep." 

And I do.

I wake up and it's still dark. I feel like I'm going to vomit once more. I quickly stand from under Sandor's arm. I almost trip over Sandor. The world is spinning. He stirs awake as I run to puke my guts out next to a tree. He sits up. 

"Y/n?" He asks. 

I wipe my mouth turning to him. 

"I'm alright." 

I turn back and spit. I stand up but I feel dizzy. I stumble over to Sandor. He helps me lay down. 

"Are you alright, little dove?" 

"I don't know."

He lays pressed against my back. He combs my hair from my face. He presses his hand to my forehead. 

"You don't have a fever." 

I close my eyes. 

"I'm so tired." 

My head is pounding as I drift back to sleep. Later that morning the same thing. World spinning, vomit, and I'm extremely tired. I sit up but I'm alone. Sandors with everyone at the fire. I vomit once more. I hold my stomach and sit down next to Sandor. 

"Good morning." He kisses my forehead. 

"Morning," I grumble. 

"Did you throw up again?" He asks.

I nod. "Aye." 

I look at the meat cooking in the fire. The smell carries by the wind. I clamp my hand over my mouth and rush off once more. 

"Is she alright?" Beric asks. 

"She's been having trouble with her stomach lately," Sandor admits. 

I hold my finger under my nose. 

"That smells awful." I pout. Sandor and Beric look at me confused. "How can you stand this stench?" 

"It smells just fine to me," Sandor says. 

He hands me a rabbit. I shake my head. I walk back to our bedding and lay down. I'm so tired. I close my eyes and rest.

I've been vomiting, moody, and unable to eat most things for the past two weeks. And I have to pee all the time. 

"Sandor." 

"Yes, little dove?" 

He's been very sweet and patient with me this whole time. 

"I have to pee." 

"Again?" I nod. "You just pissed no more than half an hour ago." 

We stop. I take a piss and walk back. Sandor pulls me back on the horse. I sit in front of him. 

"I'm tired." 

"Take a nap, I won't let you fall." I nod. 

I close my eyes and sleep as we ride.

A couple more weeks later Sandor and I stay in an Inn. I needed to sleep on something other than the ground. I look in the mirror. What's wrong with me? I pull off my shirt. I'm getting a little fatter. My stomach is just a bit bigger than before. Sandor walks in. He stands behind me. He brushes his fingers over my side. A scar-forming there from when I found Sandor. I watch in the mirror as his hand takes hold of my breast. 

"They feel bigger." He says. 

"Yeah?" 

"Yes." 

He walks to my front side. He leads me to the bed. He sits me on his lap.

*Sexual*

He kisses down my chest. He takes my nipple in his mouth. I give soft moan as he sucks lightly. His fingers wandering downstairs. He pushes a finger into me and I moan. His fingers pumping into me at a steady pace. He sucks a little harder and I yelp in pain.

*Normal*

He pulls back and looks at me. Sandor pulls his finger out of me. 

"Are you alright?" He asks. 

"Yes, I'm fine." 

He stares at me. His eyes wander to my nipples. 

"They're a little darker too." 

"What?" 

"When's the last time you bleed?" He asks. 

"I don't know. Maybe a few weeks before I found you." 

"Do you think..." He trails off. He moves me off of his lap. "I can't believe this is even a possibility." He mumbles. 

He leaves the room and comes back with the maester. I cover my chest. The man has me stand up. He runs his hand over my stomach. He touches my breasts. 

"Ow." I wince in pain. 

"And she's been experiencing things like this for a for how long?" He asks. 

"About 6 weeks maybe." Sandor nods. 

The maester examines me a bit more. He stands back, looks at me. 

"Congratulations." He smiles. 

"You're pregnant." 

My mouth hanging open. I sit down on the bed as the man leaves and I sit in disbelief.