Chapter 4

(A/N: I will skip to two days before the concert because I have writers block and can't find anything to fill up the two weeks before T^T)

.
.
.
.
Chanyeol's POV

Hearing my alarm I get up and head to do my routine. After showering the I thew on a white pair of sweat pants along with a white tee and white Adidas sweatshirt. Walking to the kitchen we shared, I got a pan and started to cook an egg for myself.
.
.
.
Twenty minutes later Tao, Suho, and Sehun had woken up and made their way into the kitchen to eat. "Where's Kai?" I asked, they just looked at me as if I was the stupidest person alive, "What?" "You should know where he is numbnuts." Still clueless I just shook my head. "He's still sleeping. Now you can wake him up." Pouting I made my way to Kai's room.
"JongIn-ah," I called poking him. "JongIn, wake up," "Go away Chan!" Hey yelled throwing his pillow at me. I cannot believe that just happened I thought to myself. Making my way back to the kitchen, I grabbed a bucket and filled it with water going back to JongIn. "C-Chan-Chanyeol! What are you doing with that?" Suho said grabbing my shoulder, "You'll see," I said smirking. Quickly turning around I stepped inside of the room and counted to three out loud...
1!...

2!...

3!...
"You asked for it!" I shouted and threw the water on top of him making him jolt awake. "WHAT THE HELL CHANYEOL!?" Everyone was just laughing, " Like I said, you asked for it. Now get the hell up." Grudgingly he got up to get ready for practice.

Kai's POV

I can't believe this kid! I mean I know the concert is in two days, but is that reason to interrupt my sleep. Let's just be honest, this face doesn't stay like this without sleep *inserts wink*. I'm kidding but that was low. Getting up, I picked out a black cap, sweats and a t-shirt coupled with black Adidas.
(A/N other POV will be longer going further into story.)

Suho's POV

Seeing how JongIn reacted just made my day. Laughing, I made my way to my room. Entering my closet I picked out a grey long sleeved shirt and black skinny jeans paired with Adidas. After doing my routine I went to eat something. Taking out my phone I took a picture and posted it on Twitter.

 Taking out my phone I took a picture and posted it on Twitter

@Su.ho : Wassup world it's Momma Suho😉😎

Photo credit to: @ohh.sehun
Liked by : @ohh.sehun @luhanhun @kaijongin and 309,634 others
View all 132,987 comments

@byunpuppy: can't wait for Busan #BusanConcert
@Lunamoon: ^ Suna 😗😗😗
@randomIsme: awkard^

453 words