Chapter 23

Baekyuhn's POV

I woke up this morning and just payed in bed. My body and mind wouldn't cooperate, so I just gave up completely. As I layed in the Earth of my blankets, I scrolled through Twitter. I had tried so much, that my eyes were puffy and I had to saying to see my bright screen.
I had been on my phone for about twenty minutes, when I found myself looking at Chanyeol's recent post.

park.yeol

I'm doing great! Thanks for the support. I'll be back soon so don't miss me too much😊 I love you all❤️

Liked by:  Baek.bby ChanbaekSupport  LifeHit00. TigerQueen0920 and 3.5k others

Comments disabled

At least he's doing okay. I thought to myself. I put my phone down and walked to the bathroom. I style and looked at myself in the mirror, I hadn't noticed that I was trying get again. Even though tears streamed down my cheeks, no sound came out. My breathing, heavy, caused my chest to heave. I hated that this happened, on top of that why did he forget me most of all. My heart hurts so much, the pain is unbearable. I quickly splashed my face with some water and can back to bed. I knew he hated to see me cry, and I started to hate it as well. He grew on me, like how flowers can grow to the side of a building. Chanyeol was my everything until this happened.

3 Hours Later

I blinked my eyes and looked at the time on my phone. It was now the afternoon and I had to really get up now. I had finally convinced my limbs to get up and start my morning, now afternoon, routine. Shower, teeth, face, clothes. That's the order of which I dress before going to find some food.
During the time I had been sitting at the counter after eating, a knock sounded on the door and I went to answer it. I opened the door and was Suho on the other side. I stepped to the side and led him into the kitchen. While he sat, got him a glass of water. I sat across from him and smiled. " What's going on with you Suho. How's your morning going?" " I'm doing fine and my day is still starting," the glass of water sitting on the counter untouched was now in his hand and I watched as he took a small sip and set it back down. " So, is there anything you need?" he nodded then spoke. " Actually, yes. I came here to take you guys out for lunch." He then looked around the house, at least what I be could see. " Speaking of you guys. Where is everybody?" "You must not know my friends," I laughed out. " They're all still sleeping. Besides Kyungsoo who has been out for a few hours." He nodded then hopped off the barstool. " Well I guess it's just you and me." I agreed and followed him out the door quickly leaving a note for everyone else.
We rode in a comfortable silence to our destination. My eyes once again started to fall closed but I fought to keep them open. After two minutes, I gave up and let darkness consume me until I was fully sleep.