Chapter 14

Chanyeol's POV

We decided to split up for a while. I walked with Baek, wanting so bad to tell him who I am. But I knew I couldn't do that yet. No need to freak him out, not saying he'd would freak and tell a bunch of people. I shake my head a little to clear it. "Are you okay?" I looked at him and was staring right back at me with mock concern. I laughed and responded to him,"Yeah, I'm fine," he nodded. His eyes went wide when we walked near a store filled with plush toys. I figured I'd be nice and take him there. "Come on." Smiling, he followed me in. I looked at him seriously, but broke into a smile with the one on his face. "Go on and go crazy," he stared in shock. I laughed and gave him a push.
We spent half an hour playing in the store together. By the end, we had an armful of stuffed toys each. I set them on the counter, and paid for them all despite Baekhyuns' protests. We walked out of the store and saw everyone standing outside waiting for us. "What took you so long?" Kyungsoo said. Baek laughed and held up one of our bags. "You mean to tell me, that you two spent a whole half hour in there?" Baek and I looked at each other and laughed. "Why yes we did," and burst out laughing in tears until our stomachs hurt. After a while we stopped only to find looks of shock and a glint of humor in Kai and Suhos' eyes. "Okay, okay. Stop standing around, I'm ready to go somewhere else." I thought for a moment what we could do. "How about a movie?" Everyone agreed and we left to see Venom by majority rules.

Later

Baekhyun's POV

Lay constantly complained abut going to see Venom, up until Kyung smacked him in his head to get him to shut up. We'd finally gotten snacks before the movie started and went to our seats.
The movie played as I sat next to Chanyeol. I know how can I focus on a movie with this hunk of god next to me. Trust me it's hard. In the middle of the movie, I got tired and fought against my droopy eyes to try and keep them open. When I didn't win, I closed my eyes and layed my head on Chanyeol's shoulder, the smell of his colonge lulling me to further to sleep.

Chanyeol's POV

I watched from the corner of my eye, how Baek's head began to lull to the side before he completely rested it on my shoulder. It didn't take long before tiny snores made their way to my ears. I looked over to him and just admired his beauty, if you can even say that for a guy. I took my hand ad swept the hair off of his face and lightly leaned my head down on his and continued to watch the movie. My hand though, made it's way to his and I began fiddling with his slender, female-like fingers. I could only smile now.

Kyungsoo's POV

I looked behind me and, oh my was that a sight to see. I tapped Kai and pointed towards my best friend and Chanyeol. "Oh. My. Gosh. I knew he had a thing for him," He whisper shouted. My evil brain decided to take a picture of the moment and save it. Just in case.