Epilogue pt. 2

Chanyeol's POV

" Baekhyun, my baby. Can you come up here for a minute." I stuck my hand out for him to grab as the hall began to quiet down. Once I'd pulled him next to me, his hand in mine, I turned back towards the audience. " Hey Exo-L's," I was breathing heavily still from the performance so I caught my breath, then continued. " Can you give me a hand here."

Baekyuhn's POV

I had no clue what was going on so I just stood there and let him do what he wanted. When he asked the fans for help, about three hundred signs went up in the air. I read it to myself, " Will you marry me?"

A/N I couldn't find one exactly like the one they have but this works

I turned back to Chanyeol to see him down on one knee. " Byun Baekhyun, my baby, my puppy. Will you be mine forever?" I heard quiet change of 'say yes'. I smiled as small tears made their way down my face. I nodded my head, " Y-yes. Of course." He got up, put the ring on my hand and wrapped his arms around me in a hug. " I love you." I just pulled him closer to me in response.

Present Day

I looked up as the doors opened, and I started walking forward, down the isle to my future. The walk was simple, it took a minute to get over to him. I stopped in front of him and wanted for me mom to let me go. I looked at her as she wiped her face with a handkerchief from her pocket. She looked right at Chan and said, " You take care of my baby boy. You understand?" " Yes Auntie, I'll treat him the best." She took both of our hands and placed my small one into his larger hand. Exo was Yeol's groomsmen while my friends were bridesmen, Kyungsoo being my man or honour.

Gonna skip the whole lovey-dovey part with vows and the likes of that. That's all.

We were now in the car heading to the airport for our three weeks honeymoon. Everyone else was with us, but we were all going to a different place. Chanyeol and I are going to Jeju.

It didn't take long to get to the airport since Kyung helped me pick a venue close to it. We got our luggage out of the van that followed us here, have hugs, then headed to our gates to board the plane. We checked in and were now sitting waiting for take off. I sat with my head on his shoulder, tired from the days activities. He placed his hand on my stomach and rubbed circles on it. " Hi tiny one. It's your Appa. I can't wait to be able to teach you so many things, like dancing and singing and cooking. Well Eomma will teach you the last one but I'll teach you how to speak gibberish, it'll be our secret language. I love you little one." I smiled as he talked to our baby. Yes, I am pregnant. One month along actually, and I'm so happy. I'm ready for whatever the future holds for us as long as I have my family by my side.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The End

A/N this is the end of this book since I have no more ideas for it...I may or may not make a sequel or just finish my Kaisoo story. I don't know yet. But hey I finished something that some people actually liked so yeah...Bye bye for now!

-Kai-