Chapter 24

Suho's POV

When we arrived at the hospital, I parked the car then gently placed Baekhyun on my back and carried him to the elevator. It don't take long to get to Chanyeol's room after taking the elevator.
Inside his room, I set Baekhyun on the couch and cleverer him with the quilt crapped over the back, then took a seat next to my friends bed and shook him awake.  " Hey Yeol. Baekyuhn's here with me," I tipped my head in his direction.  He looked at the small sleeping body, and a stray tear ran down his face. Chanyeol spoke then, not looking directly at me, " Suho hyung, w-what am I gonna do. I'm a horrible person. I-i'm hurting such a good person. All because I couldn't stand up for myself, I don't deserve him." I grabbed his shoulders and made him face me. I wiped the tears away with the pad of my thumb. " None of this is your fault okay. So don't think like that. Baekhyun loves you," I heard a little grunt come from the other side of the room. Speak of the devil. Baekyuhn's finished his stretch then sat up and looked over the us. When his eyes landed on Chanyeol, be immediately began to tear up, but he quickly wiped his eyes and greeted my friend. " H-hi Chanyeol," be dipped his head slightly in a bow.

Chanyeol's POV

I felt terrible doing this to him. Just then Baek cleared his throat, " Excuse me, I have to use the restroom. " Then he left the room.
" Yeol, you have to tell him. I hate seeing you guys like this. So please, grow a pair and tell him straightforward. I'm gonna get food, this is your chance." Suho got out of his chair, and opened the door just as Baekhyun was coming in. " Oh, hyung is it time to leave?" Suho have a small chuckle then pat his head, " No Hyun, I'm just gonna grab food. It's lunch time." Baekhyun nodded and let him pass through the door to leave. He sat down on the chair on the other side of the room. I watched Suho close the door slowly behind him as he mouthed, this is your chance, then shut the door completely. I turned my head to see him, and be was pulling out a heart shaped container. Baehyun looked up and nervously smiled at me, " I-i made these for you. They're your favorite, chocolate chip." Then he set the box on my lap and saved his hand towards them. I opened the box, grabbed a cookie and bit into it. I smiled at the warmth of the the chocolate on my tongue. " Thank you, these are delicious." He smiled and nodded then sat back down. I can't believe he did this for me. I felt like I didn't deserve his kindness.
We'd been sitting in the room waiting for Suho for about ten minutes now, and the side of the room Baekhyun was on, is silent. I looked up from my phone and saw him on his own, seemingly scrolling through something. I don't watching and soon enough, a few years and started to fall along his cheeks. I couldn't stand seeing him like this, and so I heaved a loud with and called him over to me. " Baekhyun, can you come here? Please?"

Baekyuhn's POV

" Baekhyun, can you come here? Please?"
The voice scared me slightly and I jumped. I looked up and made eye contact with the owner, and as expected more tears streamed down my face as I smiled at him.
I moved towards him and he grabbed my hand and pulled me to sit next to him. " This whole thing is fake Baek. I'm so sorry I did this to you. I was forced into it by our manager. He didn't want any bad publicity, so he made me do this." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I took his hand off of mine and straight at him. " And you couldn't stand up for yourself? For us?"

A/N  so now the "climax" should end in a chapter of so...I don't know yet. I will have another update for those of my readers who actually want to read this crap-tastic fanfic. But I like that you want to read it...it makes me try hard💖Later babes🤗