Chapter 17

Chanyeol's POV

To be completely honest, it was fun seeing the ruby red tint on Baekhyun's face as his friends surrounded him. I tapped Suho and signaled the rest. Silently, we crept to the group of small boys, and my friends picked one up each, held them over their shoulder and walked away. I was left behind with Baekhyun, so just to have fun with him, I walked to him, lifted him onto the counter and kissed him deeply. The funniest part is when I pulled away before he even had the chance to respond to the kiss. "Heyyy," he whined. "No fair. You cause shock to my best friends, kiss me, and don't even let me enjoy it? What kinda crap is that." It wasn't even a question, but I answered anyway. "Well, like I said. Think about what I told you. Then," I paused and the impatient one waved his hands at me telling me to go on. "Only then will I move foward with you. I don't want you to be totally butt-shocked about any evasive actions. Okay?" He huffed out and nodded.
It was the cutest thing in the world. I couldn't help myself and just threw him over my shoulder, carrying him to my bedroom. I dropped him on the bed and rumaged through my closet for a shirt that was about his size. Finding nothing, I turned to him and sighed. "Sorry. Nothing in here fits you, not even my old clothes." Baekhyun only stood and pushed me onto my bed and went through the clset himself. He pulled out another of my button up shirts only a bit shorter than the one he was currently wearing. "I don't mind. I wear oversized clothing for a living." Smiling, I handed him his jeans from yesterday and a towel, then directed him to the bathroom. Luckily no one was in there yet or else he might've had to wait a while. He stepped into the bathroom and shut the door behind him. Not long after, I heard him singing one of our songs.

i sunganeul notchijin ma
We're going crazy, my lucky lady
tto hanbeon gieokdwel nareul
jigeumdo nan mogi malla nege jul kke ajik mana
I don't need no money neoman isseumyeon dwae
deoeopshi ganjeolhi weonhaneungeol

I left him alone after that and began to think about plans for the day. I figured we could go back to the mall since Tao cried and complained when Chen accedentally spilled bubble tea all over his brand new bag. Then Kyungsoo wanted new baking supplies he couldn't get yesterday.

Everyone was dressed and in the others car that had arrived after us last night. We made record drive and arrived at the mall in no time.

As we walked around, Baekhyun to continous selfies and compiled them into a photo album on his phone. We reached another plush toy store much like the one from yesterday. And just like the day before, I told Baek to go crazy. Our arms had three stuffed animals each and we sat in a little corner that we'd found while looking around. He sat down next to me and took out his phone. "Come on. Take a picture with me." Smiling, I moved closer and he snapped the picture. I watched as he hit the share button and sent it to his messages. He chose the contact labled.....Holy shite.

Chanyeol Impersonator

As soon as the text was sent my phone binged and he looked at me. He even watched me as I pulled out my phone and opened the message. "Y-y-you. What?" I laughed at his expression, but he gave me one of Kyungsoo's looks and my lips sealed on their own. "So. You were serious when you said you were, well.... you?" I nodded and to my surprise, instead of going batshit crazy, he hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and stood him up with me after looking at the time. It was lunch time so I took him to the food court while we waited for the others. He wanted Asian Bistro like yesterday and I let him. He sat across from me and started eating whilst I ate my pizza. Not liking the distance, I moved right next to him and just admired him. "What are you staring at?" He asked shyly, a light shade of pink putting color into his round cheeks. "Nothing. Just you." I gave a short answer then kissed him. I could never get tired of the taste of his lips. I pulled away after what seemed like two or three minutes and we finished eating.

The others had arrived and had finished eating while we waited for them. They finished and Suho and Sehun pulled me off to talk about something. Suho, being the eldest, spoke first. "Chanyeol, you can't just do that in public." Sehun finished for him, "You know how strict the company is about outside dating. I'm not against it but," then they finished the speech off together. "Don't. Get. Caught." That was all they had to say then took me back to the food court.  Baekhyun tapped the spot next to him, but I went and sat in between Lay and Sehun. A look of hurt flashed over his face, but when I blinked it was gone. Soon enough, they all had to go since they had school the next day. We walked them to their cars, hugged each other and sent them on their way.