Chapter 7

Baekhyun's POV

Reaching home I parked my car and went inside. Nobody was home so I just went inside, showered, made ramen for dinner and headed to bed knowing tomorrow would be a long and exciting day.

The Next Day

Just one more day I thought to myself. Knowing that my alarm would go off in about thirty seconds, I lay awake staring at the ceiling thinking about a celebrity crush. So many people say that those relationships don't work out. What if I had one with Chanyeol? I asked myself, but my thoughts were interrupted by my alarm clock signaling the start of hell.

Getting up I shut off my alarm and went to shower and such things then put on my school uniform and went for breakfast. No one was downstairs, confirming that I found a note and three thousand dollars on the counter.
Baekhyun,
Appa and I had to leave early for a business trip.
You may have friends over, but I expect to come home
to a clean house. Enjoy your concert! There's money for
groceries if needed and anything you want to spend it on.
We'll be back in two months.
Love,
Eomma and Appa

Finished reading the note and look at the time. They should've gotten on their flight by now. Shrugging and going for a muffin I grabbed my bag bee-lined for my car and left for school.

At School

Heading to lunch with my friends I updated my twitter and checked Chanyeol's.

@park.yeol

Cant wait! Just one more day hope youre excited✌

Photo credit: @Su.ho

Liked by: @Su.ho @kaijongin @Baek.bby and 997,375 others

View all 600,304 comments

@Su.ho looking sharp my friend 😂
@kaijongin #BusanConcert
@Baek.bby KkalKkalKkal So frigging EXCITED
@ramdomisme ship #Chanbaek anybody else
@Lunamoon #Chanbaek

298 words