Chapter 15

Chanyeol's POV

Soon enough, the movie came to an end and we were walking back to the van, three of us carrying another on our back. A pair of keys fell out of Baekhyun's pocket, I noticed them to be keys. "Kyungsoo, did you guys drive here together?" He shook his head pressed the unlock button on his set of keys. The lights on a white Mercedes flashed. We followed Kyungsoo to his car and he pointed out the other five, naming them as his friend's cars. Kai wistled, looking at the line of cars and spoke, "Now this, I need to get." We only laughed. "Um. How about you guys come back with us to our dorm. And we'll have someone bring your car there for you?" The two still awake nodded and handed their keys to Suho.

We made it back to the dorm in record time since there were no fans to block our way. I stepped out of the the van and pulled Baek into my arms after.

I made it up the stairs to my bedroom and gently laid him in my bed. I stood back, deliberating. I can't let him sleep in his clothes. But wouldn't be weird to..undress him? I asked myself the repeating question the circled in my mind. My feet carried me to the closet and I grabbed out one of my shirts for him to sleep in. I started with his jacket, unzipping it to pull it off, and moved to remove his shirt and belt. At this point, I stopped and took a breath then took off his jeans. Not being able to help myself, my eyes raked over his body, taking in inch after inch of smooth skin. They made their way to his legs, and a quiver went down my spine. Oof. What the hell am I doing? I barely know him, yet I'm eye-raping him. I grabbed the shirt and pulled it over his head then went to shower.

Baekhyun's POV

I woke up this morning feeling refreshed. The craziest dream coming to mind had me smiling. I attempted to sit up, but couldn't. I looked down and a toned arm was around my waist. I trailed up the arm and could not believe my eyes. Park freaking Chanyeol was right next to me. My hands flew up to my eyes to rub them. The man next to me stirred in his sleep and he mumbled out a few words. "Don't rub your eyes. It's bad for them." He stretched his arms and looked over at me with a smile. Chanyeol tapped the spot next to him where I'd been. "Lay back down." When I didn't budge, he put on a pouty face. "Please?" I couldn't resist and layed back slowly. Once I was fully within range, his arm pulled my my body against his own. I could feel his lips on my ear as he whispered to me softly.