Chapter 19

A/N: I'm kinda running out of ideas so I'm gonna speed things along. The drama shall now commence.

Chanyeol's POV

I was now face to face with Manager hyung.

Manager hyung, well Mr.Lee Soo Man, kept a low focus on his desk before finally piercing my soul with his nearly black orbs. "You already know where I'm gonna go with this right." It wasn't a question. We'd been caught together before and he'd confronted me about it. Now I'm in really deep and can't escape the punishments. " That kid, needs to be out of your life. Permanently this time." A quizical look made it's way onto my face. " Hyung, what do you mean?" He laughed lightly before responding. "Here's what's going to happen. You're going to get into a quote unquote accident. And to make him leave, you're gonna pretend to lose all memories of him. Don't even bother arguing because everything has been set." He took a break and checked the time on his phone. " There's a car waiting for you downstairs." With that, I nodded and walked to the door. " Oh and Chanyeol, please don't try to get out of it. The guards will escort you to the hospital. We'll contact Baekhyun." I sighed and left the room, the guards meeting me straight away. Now I really couldn't leave.
I sat in the car on the way to the hospital. I couldn't believe that I was going to go through with this. Then again, I had no choice. SIghing, I puled out my phone to text Baek.

Chanyeol Impersonator: Baek I want you to know that no matter what happens,
I will always love you

BBaekhyun: I love you too Chanyeol

Smiled lightly and looked out the window.

I didn't have much time to think because we'd arrived at the hospital.