Chapter 13

Lu gulped and pointed behind him....

Baekhyun's POV

I myself was confused for a minute. As Kyung let go of him, we looked up at the same time. A crowd of girls were surrounding..."E-E-Exo," Kris stuttered out. The group continued walking through the mall as if it was natural(which I'm pretty sure was). Unable to look away, my eyes met a pair of hazel ones' from across the distance between us. "Holy shit. Is Chan-freaking-yeol staring at you?" Lay said  waving a hand in front of my face.

Chanyeol's POV

For the only thing we could think of doing today, we chose the mall. I know it sounds rediculous why we'd put up with screaming fans that tend to bust or eardrums everytime we come out in public. Back to reality, Kai grabbed me and pulled back by my arm. "Isn't that the guy from the concert?" He gestured in front of us. Indeed he was there literally twenty steps away. I couldn't seem to draw myself away and eventually he'd looked up. My group members were standing next to me and me being lost didn't even notice me being dragged across the space.
We stopped right in front of them, one in front of another. No one seemed to speak, until a petite boy aboout Baeks' size greeted us. "Ah-. Hello," was all he said and I turned to Kai and whispered in his ear. "What the fuck do I say?" he looked at me like I was stupid. "Hi. My name is-" "Kim JongIn," the same boy breathed out. "Umm. It's nice to meet you all. We don't know each other and all but would you like to walk around with us?" I looked at Suho and gestured for him to take it back. He smirked and nodded towards the others and a bunch of quick nods began. Fuck...my....life. I grabbed my phone quickly and texted him.

ChanYoda: Kim Junmyeon you. Are. Dead!

He laughed as he read the message and everyone looked at him questioningly. Suho waved it off and linked arms with a boy who looked overly excited wearing unicorns on his shirt. Tao, with a tough looking guy. Kai, the one person I know who doesn't like scary looking people, grabbed the boy who talked to us. Mister bitch-face himself stood with a boy who honestly looked like a girl. Xuimin and a boy who slouched. Since everyone else had someone, I was with Baekhyun.
As we walked around, we did introductions. Sehun spoke then," So, since you all know us, tell us your names." They started from me and Baekhyun. "I'm Baekhyun." "Kyungsoo." "Yallo. I am Luhan and MANLY," girly stated then threw us a finger heart totally destroying him being qoute unqoute manly. "Hi. I'm Lay." "I'm Kim Jongdae or Chen." "I am Kris." We nodded and had small talk with the other.