Chapter 12

Baekhyun's POV

I bit my bottom lip with my phone clutched to my chest. Maybe he's.."Cute." "Who's cute Baek?" Oops, I guess I said that out loud. "Aniya. Nobody, I was just....thinking. Of Kyung. Right, thinking of Kyung." " Mmhm. Okay," Kris let out. I thought of something for us to do to get their minds off of my outburst. Then I remembered the "date" for tomorrow." Right, I meant to tell you all that we're going out with some friends. A student at our school asked to meet up and I said sure. He's bringing some of his friends an-" "One question...are they guys and are they tteugeoun?" Luhan sat foward really fast after asking his question. I laughed at his ethuasiam. "How would I know, I'm going to meet them tomorrow just like you are. So be patient and we'll all see tomorrow." I walked back to my room for my sneakers and went out the door with my friends in tow.
I hopped in the car and connected my phone to the bluetooth. I turned on my Spotify and played What Is Love by Exo. Automatically, without thinking, my wouth and voice together began to sing out the song lyrics.

Haruga machi ilbunchorom neukkyojige mandeulji
Nomanisseumyon yonghwasoge juingong
Nol borodallyoganeun eksyonsinirado jjigeulgot chorom
Nan machi yongungi dwen gotchorom
Non nege wanbyok

My favorite part in the song came on and I sung it out.

I lost my mind
Noreul choeummannasseultte
No hanappego modeungoseun Get in slow motion
Nege marhejwo ige sarangiramyon
Sesangnamjadeul modu nalburowohe
Noreul gajin nega jiltuna jukgennabwa

Soon enough, I was at the mall with everyone else two feet behind me ready to park. I got out of the car and waited a good three minutes and Luhan had pulled up along with us. Making sure everyone was with me, I made my first stop in the mall. The food court. " Geez Baek. Didn't you eat breakfast today? And I'm the gluttonous one." "Shut up Lay. All I had was yogurt," then I made my way into the line at Asian Bistro. (Yes this is a real place) I got my food and sat down, Kyung and Kris sitting with me while the others went off on thier own. "So, how do you know this "person"? To my knowledge, you don't know him." I laughed Kris' question off and gave it a wave of dissmissal. "That's what make the experience fun. Y'know. Meeting new people and all." Throught the conversation Kyungsoo listened and only put in what he thought neccessary.
In a small amount of time, I'd finished my food and Kyungsoo was walking around the mall with me. Kris' not-my-style self went off on his own after getting a boba to go. It wasn't very long until my phone was going off. I pulled it out and began reading the messages.

LuluDeer: GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE NOW

LuluDeer: YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHO'S HERE

LuluDeer: COME TO CLAIRES'

LuluDeer: I know you read these. NOW MOVE YOUR ASS

I still questioned why I was friends with that boy. But either way, I found myself pulling Kyungsoo by the arm. We met up with Kris on the way over and he looked as calm as ever. "I take it you got the same message as me?" We nodded and continued moving together and saw the others not too far off. Kyung grabbed Luhans' arm and spoke in a way he used when he was irratated. "You better have a good reason for spamming my phone like that," Lu gulped and pointed behind him.