Chapter 16

Baekhyun's POV

I could feel his lips on my ear as he whispered to me.....

"Think hard Baek. You know me," He paused and I could feel something poking me. His lips made a ghosting line from my chin back up to the top of my ear. "Good gosh. The things I want to do to you." He turned me to face him. "But once you've figured it out, don't expect me to hold back." Chanyeol's eyes raked over every inch of my body that he could reach, and without notice kissed me. He only slightly deepend the kiss before he pulled back and stood up. His boner on full display had me cringing. Geez, that must hurt. "I'm gonna go shower. Help yourself to something in my closet." He walked off towards the bathroom, no more words spoken. Only a short glance was thrown my way before he was completely out of sight.
Sighing, I made my way to his closet and scanned throw the many racks of clothes that couldn't fit me. I finally settled on a white button up shirt. I pulled it on and fastened the buttons to see where it ended. I looked down and it ended right in the middle of my thigh. Good enough for me. I threw the other shirt into a bin and my nose carried me in the direction of Kyungsoo's cooking.

Everyone else was already up. I looked at my friends to see that they were all wearing the same thing as me, just in different colors. Lay cuddled next to Suho on the couch while Xuimin and Chen layed on the floor watching tv. Kris ran his hand through Tao's hair repetedly, the boy looked like he was about to fall asleep again. Kai sat on a barstool watching my best friend. Smirking, I walked over to him. "You're drooling." He looked at me and snapped his mouth shut. "So, Kyung. What'cha makin'?" He smiled at me and spoke softly. "Why, I'm making my best friends favorite food in the whole world." I clapped my hands childishly as a familiar pair of arms wrapped around my waist. "Good morning everyone." Slight glances thrown our way turned into shocked faces staring right back at us. My friends eyes jumped between the two of us.
"Oof," Xuimin and Chen said as they pulled him away from me, his body weight making the task take longer than expected.
They had finally pulled him off and sent a wave of questions into my mind. To my surprise, even Kyung stood in front of me with his arms folded, his hard eyes looking into mine. As I answered one question after another with the same answer, I peeked around them and another six pairs of eyes were staring at us amusment clear on their faces.

Short update for the ones who enjoy this cringe "thing". I'll attempt at another by1am eastern time.