Chapter 8

A/N The first half of this part will be a filler for Chapter 7. When you see these *** you'll know Chapter 8 is starting. That's all... Enjoy this so far cringe story.

Baekhyun's POV

Meeting Kyungsoo,Kris,Chen,and Lay for lunch, I parked my car and waved them over to me since they were on the far side of the parking lot.

"Hey Baek," They said while Lay and Chen hugged me. "Ready to eat?" I asked the most obvious question.

Ordering our food we talked about tomorrow's concert. Bringing up our biases, Lay being the childish one started going on and on about Suho and what he loved about him, "I love his new hairstyle... Have you seen his recent post on Twitter, haha first like bitches a-" Kyungsoo shut him up with a slap to the head. Kris started laughing so loud we almost got kicked out of the ramen shop ( yes I love ramen so they're gonna eat ramen), "We get that you love him but we have our own *cough celebritychrushes cough* so chill." "Yeah you'll see him tomorrow anyways. Close up front row."

Knowing that we were right he just continued eating and pouting.

Finishing lunch we got ready to head back to our homes since our classes were over.

Entering Chatroom ExoHoes

Baek.bby added lu.Han to the Chatroom

lu.Han I'm not like this but WHOSE READY FOR TOMORROW

do.Kyunggie warning to all *Kai is mine and there's nothing you can do about it*

krisYifan 😂😂 Satansoo just dissed every girl here

ChenJongdae you go girl own it 😂😂

***

3rd Person POV

AT EXO Venue

Standing in line to get their tickets checked Baekhyun and his friends spotted Luhan and waved him over gaining the attention of several of Baekhyun's fans. Greeting them they made small talk and ended the conversation when it was their turn to go inside. Walking in Lay started singing and jumping around not being able to hold in his excitement. "Lay calm the fxck down!" They yelled at him. He looked down in embarrassment. "Sorry," he said adding a small laugh at the end. Shrugging it off they continued towards their seats at the front. It would be another ten minutes before Exo would come on.

10 Minutes Later
At the first site of Kai fangirls and fanboys started screaming. "Hey chingu's! Although you see me now we had special requests to have Jay Park open for us," That erupted lots of screams. Kai continued, "So here's Jay Park with You Know!" You would think it's weird for the person performing to announce something like that but that's how they wanted it done.

Jay Park walked right onto the stage after the announcement and high fived Kai, then he disappeared behind the curtain. "Hi guys are you ready for this?!" Feeling satisfied with the amount of cheers coming form the crowd he began the song.

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Saebyeog siganman doemyeon
Niga gyesog saengganga
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Suleun hanjanhaessjiman chwihaeseoneun Aniya

Baekhyun's POV

Jay Park continued to sing all the while my friends and I were singing along with him. The song came to an end soon. As soon as it finished Jay walked off at the same time Exo was coming on. They exchanged small words before being told to go out already.

They began with their song Artificial Love. When our favorite part came up we belted it out. "YOU GOT THAT GEOTJI MISO ARTIFICIAL LOVE!" We continued to sing to our hearts content. I took out my phone and started recording them when they started singing Wolf. Chanyeol had walked over to our side of the stage in the middle of the song. He saw me recording and swiped my phone out of my hand and started to take selfies and other pictures with his members. When he finished I hadn't even noticed that he handing back my phone so I stood there gawking until Kyungsoo pushed me forward snapping me out of an imaginary trance. "T- Thank you," I couldn't help stuttering at the small but affective gesture.

Two songs later the concert was over and Exo was thanking everyone for showing up to the concert. Chanyeol and Kai we're playing around together playfully dancing around the stage to further entertain their fans. When they were done and tired they retreated backstage to rest.

Chanyeol's POV

Throughout the rest of the show I couldn't help thinking about the puppy like boy whose phone I took and played around with. Good thing I added his number in my phone, I thought to myself. Not noticing that Tao was staring at me the whole time, I continued to daydream. "PARK CHANYEOL! " Wincing I glared at Tao, "What the fxck was that for?!" I yelled at him. The rest of the members either sat uncaring but paying attention or were laughing their butts off.

829 words